ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2019 NY Yankees Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao,you just looked like a fool, planning a ticker tape parade, calling a team that's been your daddy, 3 out of the last 5 years schooling you, overrated, yet you find the time to cut on the Mets!!! Listen, if cutting on the Mets helps you get through another EPIC FAIL, I'm happy to have provided that service.:WideSmile:. I'm thinking the Mets young"Core" might win it all before this "New Core 4" which has proven one thing already, it can't win in the pressure that is the playoffs. Alonzo,and company may never get to prove how they would do, but we already know how Judge and company have done. This can't be denied. There clearly isn't anyone that would be called Mr. October in this group!!! They throw around 100 win teams in the AL like candy, watch a 93 win NL East team pull an upset. Wouldn't that be the tell all?:Baseball::Bomb::Beers:

I'm a fan.
I love my Yankees

It's the best MLB franchise in the history of the game.

Your Flushings are a red headed stepchild.

Cheap owners.

An irrelevant team that plays in front of sparse crowds.

You should be ashamed to ever wear that ugly blue and orange in public.

Your October 10 guarantee was assinine.

Go shine Jeff Wilpons shoes. :Fist: :FistBump:

I'm a fan.
I love my Yankees

Cheap owners.

So only you can be a fan, and love your team? Lol, I'll tell you what, I'll shine Wilpons shoes after you wax George Jr's knob.Call it even, I was 6 days short, you were 6 games short. PS. Still living in the past as the Yankees USED to be the best franchise in baseball, not anymore. Most recognized globally, no doubt, best since the changes to multi level playoffs and the advent of all teams on the cable TV gravy train, not so much. Calling Houston overrated and saying you'll win 3 straight at home, where does that fit in your idea of being asinine?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I'm a fan.
I love my Yankees

Cheap owners.

Mets fans complaining about the Yanks is like RU fans talking trash about Alabama. Only stupid people do such things.

Anyway the pitching matchups in this WS are incredible.
Game 1 - Scherzer vs Cole
Game 2 - Strasburg vs Verlander
Game 3 - Greinke vs Corbin

Reactions: yesrutgers01
It's hilarious the woe is me from Yankee fans. You guys had a great season, a fun season with all the players stepping up but it is nothing but woe is me.

Were you expecting something different coming to a Yankee thread after the team was just eliminated?

What's funny is Mets fans calling out Yankees fans after being eliminated. Go read the cesspool of the Mets season thread. They bitched all year. 160 pages of misery!
People that are RU and Mets fans must enjoy being miserable. Probably very low self-esteem as well.
:)

Reactions: Section124
Mets fans complaining about the Yanks is like RU fans talking trash about Alabama. Only stupid people do such things.
Are you really comparing the Yankees to Alabama? Again, living in the past.Please don't let the 2nd place team from what you guys like to call the NL Least beat the team that has owned the Yankees the last 5 years.
Go back there and prove it.
Should I list all the posts about Alonzo's chase for the rookie HR record and deGrom's march toward another Cy Young?. Like I said, total bullshit.

I don’t know...I have a 9 y/o grandson that has been to a WS game at Citi Field. Keeps asking me when he can go to a WS game at Yankee Stadium
There lies the problem. They think everyone thinks of them as Alabama,where as I see them as the power teams I grew up with, the USC's & UCLA's of the 60's and 70's. Great teams, but now just Top 25 type, or in the case of baseball, one of any 5-10 teams that could win it in any given year.

I seem to have forgotten. When was the last time the Mets won a World Series? Most people on this board were not even born then. Seems like the Yankees have won 5 since that time. Mets fans crack me up. Talk so much sh*t.
Also the Yanks have been to 40 World Series and won 27. In my life time, the yanks have been in 30 world series. I have witnessed
19 World series Titles. Need I say anything to a Met fan? I don't think so.

Plus that 9 year old saw the Mets lose to the Kansas City Royals. I wouldn’t brag about that.
Yes he did and he would love the chance to see the Yankees either win or lose in a WS game.
I seem to have forgotten. When was the last time the Mets won a World Series? Most people on this board were not even born then. Seems like the Yankees have won 5 since that time. Mets fans crack me up. Talk so much sh*t.
Nah- I am pretty familiar with our WS record...But the Yankees are in a 10 year draught. You guys have been very lucky to be fans of a historically great team. But I'm not sure if the past 10 years can be compared to Bama...Now- the Jeter years in the late 90's -yes, Jackson in the 70's, yes, 60's, etc yes yes yes . but not in the past 10 years.
I actually enjoy both teams and was hoping for the Yankees to make it. Just had to do a little ball busting mostly on the 3 amigos that enjoyed posting on the Met's thread more than they did in here. Bottom line over the past 10 years, both teams have lost their final game each year. Nothing else really matters.

Bottom line over the past 10 years, both teams have lost their final game each year. Nothing else really matters.
I'll agree partially with this. The Yankees have made the playoffs all but two years in the past 10 AND won it all 11 years ago. The Mets after their last WS missed the playoffs in epic fashion the next two years. In the last 10 years Yankee fans have enjoyed the regular season way more than Mets fans.

Yes he did and he would love the chance to see the Yankees either win or lose in a WS game.

Nah- I am pretty familiar with our WS record...But the Yankees are in a 10 year draught. You guys have been very lucky to be fans of a historically great team. But I'm not sure if the past 10 years can be compared to Bama...Now- the Jeter years in the late 90's -yes, Jackson in the 70's, yes, 60's, etc yes yes yes . but not in the past 10 years.
I actually enjoy both teams and was hoping for the Yankees to make it. Just had to do a little ball busting mostly on the 3 amigos that enjoyed posting on the Met's thread more than they did in here. Bottom line over the past 10 years, both teams have lost their final game each year. Nothing else really matters.
I wonder if we started 1903, a full 59 more years to compete for a title, if we would have won a couple more along the way. Eight teams in each league, no divisions, and no Wild Card teams. Way, way easier to find your way into the World Series,that is all.

I'll agree partially with this. The Yankees have made the playoffs all but two years in the past 10 AND won it all 11 years ago. The Mets after their last WS missed the playoffs in epic fashion the next two years. In the last 10 years Yankee fans have enjoyed the regular season way more than Mets fans.
EPIC, Lol, did you say EPIC? No, EPIC is when you blow a 3-2 lead in the ALCS, scoring '1" RUN IN THE FINAL 2 GAMES.then the following year are the clear choice to win it all and can't even make it to the ALCS. Now that's an EPIC FAIL. Then this year the new Core 4 helps to set the MLB record for losing 4 straight times in the ALCS, a very EPIC record.

EPIC, Lol, did you say EPIC? No, EPIC is when you blow a 3-2 lead in the ALCS, scoring '1" RUN IN THE FINAL 2 GAMES.then the following year are the clear choice to win it all and can't even make it to the ALCS. Now that's an EPIC FAIL. Then this year the new Core 4 helps to set the MLB record for losing 4 straight times in the ALCS, a very EPIC record.
Oh god. The Mets back to back completely embarrassing collapses were the definition of EPIC.
Not make the playoffs in years with the so called best starting pitching staff is EPIC.
Firing your manager after 2 year is an EPIC fail of hiring a clown. Lol
Anyway. Who do you want as the next manager? Floored by the Cubs hire. Think Giradi is a better fit for the Phillies.

Should I list all the posts about Alonzo's chase for the rookie HR record and deGrom's march toward another Cy Young?. Like I said, total bullshit.

See here's the thing, I posted that to prod you to go back there, not because I give two shits about what is posted there. You obsessively post in a fan thread of a rival team to basically just constantly put down the people who happen to root for that team.....and you've been doing it for months of not longer. Hopefully one day you'll realize what loser move that is. But then again, what would anyone expect from a guy who listens to WFAN all day.

Oh god. The Mets back to back completely embarrassing collapses were the definition of EPIC.
Not make the playoffs in years with the so called best starting pitching staff is EPIC.
Firing your manager after 2 year is an EPIC fail of hiring a clown. Lol
Anyway. Who do you want as the next manager? Floored by the Cubs hire. Think Giradi is a better fit for the Phillies.
Our ownership is a joke...no denying

As for our starting staff- thanks to them, we almost did make the playoffs this year regardless of how our manager and GM tried their best to lose.

I can only hope our clown ownership/GM don’t f-up the next few years as we finally have some good young core players. Would be nice to have both teams in the playoffs each year. And yes, the Mets have not done their part. Hopefully the next few years will be really fun NY baseball. I always enjoy having 2 good teams in the area. Makes the ball busting a lot more fun.

Actually retired 5 years, and living the life, and pretty much doing exactly what my wife and I worked our whole lives for,thank you very much.[cheers]
I'm absolutely shocked that you are a retiree. I would have thought you were a 20 year old attention seeker with your poor trolling attempts. No offense meant. :WideSmile:

Actually retired 5 years, and living the life, and pretty much doing exactly what my wife and I worked our whole lives for,thank you very much.[cheers]

So you worked your entire life to finally get the opportunity to troll post nonstop on Yankee fan threads, listen all day to WFAN and watch Fox News all night?

Our ownership is a joke...no denying

As for our starting staff- thanks to them, we almost did make the playoffs this year regardless of how our manager and GM tried their best to lose.

I can only hope our clown ownership/GM don’t f-up the next few years as we finally have some good young core players. Would be nice to have both teams in the playoffs each year. And yes, the Mets have not done their part. Hopefully the next few years will be really fun NY baseball. I always enjoy having 2 good teams in the area. Makes the ball busting a lot more fun.
I like the ball busting but when its so bad for the Mets why bother. Agree that 2 great NY teams makes for an awesome summer. Mets fans are going through the same 80s clown management with George. The best thing that happened for the Yankees was the Steinerbrenner suspension. Mets fans need to find some dirt on ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT