ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2019 NY Yankees Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did and he would love the chance to see the Yankees either win or lose in a WS game.

Nah- I am pretty familiar with our WS record...But the Yankees are in a 10 year draught. You guys have been very lucky to be fans of a historically great team. But I'm not sure if the past 10 years can be compared to Bama...Now- the Jeter years in the late 90's -yes, Jackson in the 70's, yes, 60's, etc yes yes yes . but not in the past 10 years.
I actually enjoy both teams and was hoping for the Yankees to make it. Just had to do a little ball busting mostly on the 3 amigos that enjoyed posting on the Met's thread more than they did in here. Bottom line over the past 10 years, both teams have lost their final game each year. Nothing else really matters.
So if the Yanks win 103 games and lose their last, that's the same when the Mets win 60 and lose their it is all the same.
That sounds like a losers mentality. ( Met fans ), If it all the same why do Met fans cry constantly. Which is OK but they
should keep it on their own board.

Oh god. The Mets back to back completely embarrassing collapses were the definition of EPIC.
Not make the playoffs in years with the so called best starting pitching staff is EPIC.
Firing your manager after 2 year is an EPIC fail of hiring a clown. Lol
Anyway. Who do you want as the next manager? Floored by the Cubs hire. Think Giradi is a better fit for the Phillies.
I hope Giradi goes to the Mets. Giradi came to the Yanks with a team that couldn't lose with any coach.
Giradi came in and SHI the bed. for a decade. The Mets deserve him.

Reactions: Kbee3
See here's the thing, I posted that to prod you to go back there, not because I give two shits about what is posted there. You obsessively post in a fan thread of a rival team to basically just constantly put down the people who happen to root for that team.....and you've been doing it for months of not longer. Hopefully one day you'll realize what loser move that is. But then again, what would anyone expect from a guy who listens to WFAN all day.
Go back and prove it. I didn't post in the Yankee thread this season until September, wrong again buddy.

So you worked your entire life to finally get the opportunity to troll post nonstop on Yankee fan threads, listen all day to WFAN and watch Fox News all night?
Lmao, yea, you got me pegged and figured out.I had nothing to do while waiting to post in the Yankee thread till I had enough and started posting in it in September.

Oh god. The Mets back to back completely embarrassing collapses were the definition of EPIC.
Not make the playoffs in years with the so called best starting pitching staff is EPIC.
Firing your manager after 2 year is an EPIC fail of hiring a clown. Lol
Anyway. Who do you want as the next manager? Floored by the Cubs hire. Think Giradi is a better fit for the Phillies.
I would have kept Callaway,it wasn't his fault BVW gave him a shit bullpen to work with, and the team never quit on him.

So if the Yanks win 103 games and lose their last, that's the same when the Mets win 60 and lose their it is all the same.
That sounds like a losers mentality. ( Met fans ), If it all the same why do Met fans cry constantly. Which is OK but they
should keep it on their own board.
Nah- just wanted to help liven up your thread...lol Anyway, to answer your question, exaggerated as it may be- and also why some of you guys are annoying as hell. I would rather my team has had the record and history that the Yankees have had. That is something I don't even try to argue because it would be stupid and yes, there are some Met fans who for some reason try to do so...And to make the playoffs is much better than just missing the playoffs. But that still does not change the fact that as a Yankee fan, you cannot and should not be happy when your team has lost their final game each year for a decade. Compounded by the fact that your owner has consistently spent the money to win. It is sort of like Michigan spending so much money on guys like JH and Gary and while fairly good, just not getting to the promised land.

Go back and prove it. I didn't post in the Yankee thread this season until September, wrong again buddy.
I read that Mets thread. There was no real Yankees fans posting all year until you bated them at the end of the year. 150+ pages of Mets fans b*tching, yet you claim Yankee fans dominated that thread. Prove your work.

Also both seasons are over so both thread should be killed for Off Season Threads anyway. That was the point Proud made.

I read that Mets thread. There was no real Yankees fans posting all year until you bated them at the end of the year. 150+ pages of Mets fans b*tching, yet you claim Yankee fans dominated that thread. Prove your work.

Also both seasons are over so both thread should be killed for Off Season Threads anyway. That was the point Proud made.
That didn't take long to prove bullshit once again. Page #3 ,lol, March 30th Proud started the as you call it bating. Do I really need to go through all 160 pages to prove who were the shit stirrers before I started posting in the Yankee thread in September? Kind a blows your argument.

1. Good
    Mets stink

98 Proud NJ Sports Fan, Mar 30, 2019
    Like + Quote Reply

There are 3 or 4 Yankee fans in the Mets thread that dominated conversations. And then mult responses from Met fans back at them. The one Yankee fan that did post there and had good discussion was Whitebus. The other 3 guys, I would venture to bet they posted double or triple in the Mets thread then they did in the Yankee thread. And if you went through the thread and don’t see that...then I’m not sure what to tell you.
BTW- some ball busting in both threads is fun and good natured. And believe it or not, Met and Yankee fans can actually talk baseball together at times and not sound stupid...

There are 3 or 4 Yankee fans in the Mets thread that dominated conversations. And then mult responses from Met fans back at them. The one Yankee fan that did post there and had good discussion was Whitebus. The other 3 guys, I would venture to bet they posted double or triple in the Mets thread then they did in the Yankee thread. And if you went through the thread and don’t see that...then I’m not sure what to tell you.
BTW- some ball busting in both threads is fun and good natured. And believe it or not, Met and Yankee fans can actually talk baseball together at times and not sound stupid...

Mets suck

Reactions: NickKnight 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT