ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Penn State's Blatant Recruiting Violation

for you to even think that people sympathize with a Sandusky is just sad on your part. He is exactly where he should be.
But yet many on the PSU board want him to have a new trial. They refer to the molested kids as "alleged victims" and state there is no proof that molestation took place.

Let me see, the criminal is in jail. The men accused have been fired and awaiting trial. The school paid a $60 million dollar fine, missed two bowl games, lost BIG $$ for two years, paid out $$ in civil suits, loss of scholarships for years, but sure they didn't pay at all. Don't be a dolt!

Wow. Just, wow. "Missed two bowl games". What a travesty. The fact you included that says it all. I realize that not all PSU alumni are "cult members" but people going on other schools' message boards defending them to no end usually fall into that category.

Let's get back to football.

The fact that this past season's game score is basically proportional to PSU vs. RU football player arrest records for this century to date is so ironic that I can't even laugh at it. The defending of Sandusky, JoePa, and cult mentality that valued football above all else remains so sickening that it's not even worthy of a reponse.

101056_600.jpg

Reactions: RUchip and ron313
I tried reaallllly hard to be cordial to you folks but damn y'all don't make it easy! You would think you learned a thing or two about calling out other schools after your walk of shame in August, but nope, still flinging s**t around. It's all good though, hope you are enjoying life!
Why do you even come here? All you do is end up fighting with everyone. They aren't going to change your opinion and you won't change theirs. Being you bring no real football knowledge or info to any discussion, I don't see the purpose of coming here. Yes, we know you live in NJ...we don't care. There are only a few PSU holdovers left here and most of them bring actual info and are balanced. You not so much

That would be correct if I was a follower of his but I wasn't and I'm not so....

You can say you're not a follower, but your failure to condemn "Joe" as you'll him says otherwise.

So, really, in your heart, you see a halo over Paterno just ike the rest of the corrupted lowlife PSU fans who can't wear PSU clothing outside PA borders without being given the stink eye.

That's one thing positive that has come out of this. You hardly ever see PSU hats and sweatshirts in NJ anymore.

PSU fans and alums not in PA are just too embarrassed to wear it.

You can say you're not a follower, but your failure to condemn "Joe" as you'll him says otherwise.

So, really, in your heart, you see a halo over Paterno just ike the rest of the corrupted lowlife PSU fans who can't wear PSU clothing outside PA borders without being given the stink eye.

That's one thing positive that has come out of this. You hardly ever see PSU hats and sweatshirts in NJ anymore.

PSU fans and alums not in PA are just too embarrassed to wear it.
Not true at all. I live in Northern NJ and frequently wear Penn State clothing. Nobody has ever made any comments to me or given me any kind of dirty looks, and I see plenty of others wearing Penn State clothing as well.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Not true at all. I live in Northern NJ and frequently wear Penn State clothing. Nobody has ever made any comments to me or given me any kind of dirty looks, and I see plenty of others wearing Penn State clothing as well.
Agree. For some reason I see lots of men wearing PSU gear at little league events, boys scouts, swim practice, and Subway. Basically anywhere you see little kids. :sunglasses:

Not in Monmoutrh County. Thank heavens, PSU is now an afterthought here....or at least if there are fans, they are wearing their PSU clothing in the safety of their own homes, and too ashamed to wear it in public.

Not in Monmoutrh County. Thank heavens, PSU is now an afterthought here....or at least if there are fans, they are wearing their PSU clothing in the safety of their own homes, and too ashamed to wear it in public.
Again, not true. My father lives in Monmouth County and has no problems wearing Penn State clothing there.

Again, not true. My father lives in Monmouth County and has no problems wearing Penn State clothing there.

It is absolutely true despite your one person example. I have a cousin that went to PSU who lives in Spring Lake, and I rib him all the time. He rarely ever wears PSU clothing out anymore, and when he does and I am with him, I get the stink eye just being with him. Guilty by association.

Good for your father, but if you think that is the new norm, you are very sadly mistaken. PSU is seen as a pariah. That may change, but it won't be for a long time.

It is absolutely true despite your one person example. I have a cousin that went to PSU who lives in Spring Lake, and I rib him all the time. He rarely ever wears PSU clothing out anymore, and when he does and I am with him, I get the stink eye just being with him. Guilty by association.

Good for your father, but if you think that is the new norm, you are very sadly mistaken. PSU is seen as a pariah. That may change, but it won't be for a long time.

PSU is only a pariah among internet message board fanatics. Everybody else has enough sense not to judge a few hundred thousand people based on one piece of absolute garbage.

Reactions: Hotshoe
PSU is only a pariah among internet message board fanatics. Everybody else has enough sense not to judge a few hundred thousand people based on one piece of absolute garbage.
You still fail to see it was more than one...

Regardless, this whole argument is turning into "my anecdotal evidence proves you wrong" vs. "no, my anecdotal evidence proves you wrong".

1.) Sandsuky is piece of garbage #1.
2.) McQeaney or whatever that Big Red fella's name is.....is garbage for not going right to the police with what he saw. Instead, he reported it to the grand pooh of all things PSU, Joe Paterno. McQueaney is #2 piece of absolute garbage.
3.) Joe Paterno is absolute garbage #3 for not telling McQueaney to go straight to the police to tell him what he had just witnessed....then later has a discussion with
4.) The A.D. Curley, who was informed by Paterno, but didn't go to the police where he should have, since Paterno and McQueaney both failed? Yup, he's another piece of garbage, garbage #4.
5.) Schultz, the VP of Finance is absolute garbage #5 for also failing to do what the other jerks, especially Paterno (Mr. Pious himself) absolutely failed to do...and that's protect the kids in Sandusky's care.
6.) Spanier, the president....who could have and should have ended all the BS the second it came to his attention.......but once again....he is another PSU person who failed to act....and thus countless additional lives were forever damaged because of ALL of these people and their inactions.

Here's the thing. If Penn State fans would just acknowledge that ALL 6 of these guys were guilty (and not just try to pin it all on Sandusky) then people around the country (world?) wouldn't think of your school as such a cesspool.

Instead they make it out like Paterno did everything right.....and that only Sandusky should be given the pariah treatment....since he somehow managed to trick everyone....even though 5 people knew he was doing inappropriate things with young boys in a shower, naked......and not once did a real police or government agency get notified of what McQueaney witnessed.

Really despicable.

Reading your replies makes me think of this:
10470600_929075127109415_5823848338787716302_n.jpg

This. This right here is why everyone hates your fan base. If you guys could just admit that Jopa was no saint people would move on. But you can't .....you have to make believe he had no idea that his former right hand man and good friend was a monster.
Who said Joe was a saint? Joe never acted that way. And you are wrong. Joe and Jerry were not good friends at all. You have no clue to what you speak. Joe actually wrote letters as to his dislike of Jerry and went against his retirement package. You want to know why people don't let it go? Because of all the misinformation and lies that are spread by people that have no clue to what they are talking about. You believe a guy like Louie Freeh but not a former governor and Attorney General Dick Thornburg. Who made about 8 million? It sure as hell wasn't Dick.

Who said Joe was a saint? Joe never acted that way. And you are wrong. Joe and Jerry were not good friends at all. You have no clue to what you speak. Joe actually wrote letters as to his dislike of Jerry and went against his retirement package. You want to know why people don't let it go? Because of all the misinformation and lies that are spread by people that have no clue to what they are talking about. You believe a guy like Louie Freeh but not a former governor and Attorney General Dick Thornburg. Who made about 8 million? It sure as hell wasn't Dick.
Joe was part of the cover-up, Some legal technicalities on how the information in that report was obtained made the Freeh report subject to challenge in the legal sense, but it contained the true facts and its findings of Paterno's involvement were dead on.
Your bringing up Thornburgh, but not the fact he was working for the Paterno family when he reviewed the Freeh report was far from being an independent action and was tainted in the favor of what the Paterno family wanted. Also no one mentions Joe Paterno had every chance to state his side of the story , but refused to talk to Freeh when asked.
You're just another PedSt Cult member trying to make a scumbag HC look innocent of being part of a group ( and the leader) that covered up a child molester's action so his and Ped St Football wouldn't have their image tarnished .

The reason DC Sandusky became Coach Emertius was the accusation in 1998 that he molested a child. After making sure Sandusky wasn't charged Paterno forced him to retire after enough time went by to make the accusation not look like the reason for retirement.
All that would have come out if Paterno made sure Sandusky was reported to the proper authorities and not just one of his stooges in charge of campus police.
Take your lying cult butt back to the never never land BWI board .
This board has heard the same BS you're sprouting before and each time proved that Ped St Cult BS wrong

Reactions: vkj91
Really? How come no charges against Joe? Why was he praised by the AG for reporting? Why did Fina say he did nothing wrong? I guess you know more because you were there? Pure Bull. You just hate Penn State. Whatever.

Newsflash. Fina said he found nothing against Joe. So you all know more than the investigators? Keep up the hate. It's helping your program a ton. You know it all because you read it on message boards. Ha ha. What a joke.

Really? How come no charges against Joe? Why was he praised by the AG for reporting? Why did Fina say he did nothing wrong? I guess you know more because you were there? Pure Bull. You just hate Penn State. Whatever.

Because it's a waste of the prosecutor's resources, court's time, and taxpayers' dollars to bring up perjury charges now against a dead man. We'll just have to settle for the fact that his legacy as the winningest CFB coach of all time has been permanently tarnished, and his reputation as a scumbag cemented in the minds of most rationally-thinking human beings not already indoctrinated into the cult.

You obviously missed the part where the lead prosecutor said he found nothing. But you would know better I suppose because you were there? And btw, there was no recruiting violation. Another false accusation.

Because it's a waste of the prosecutor's resources, court's time, and taxpayers' dollars to bring up perjury charges now against a dead man.

ummm, the prosecutor's investigation occurred while Paterno was alive.....not after his death...lol.

Newsflash. Fina said he found nothing against Joe. So you all know more than the investigators? Keep up the hate. It's helping your program a ton. You know it all because you read it on message boards. Ha ha. What a joke.
Newsflash, Your insanity notwithstanding, the big nosed weirdo is still in fact...still dead. And the children rejoiced...

Newsflash, Your insanity notwithstanding, the big nosed weirdo is still in fact...still dead. And the children rejoiced...
Yep, just like the breaking news that Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

The Ped state apologists often bring up fact that prosecutor brought no charges against Joepa for covering up child rape. The argument can be made (and is constantly remade by Ped state) that Joe did not violate any law when he reported incident to his superior so there is no basis for criminal prosecution.

This does not change the fact that Joepa knew there was child rapist on campus with access to boys and locker room and Joe did nothing to stop it for about 10 years at least though it is much more likely Joe knew even longer, at least since the 1998 incident.

Joe may not have committed a crime and the other scumbags may never be prosecuted or convicted. However, they all knew a child rapist was free and roaming around campus and taking boy(s) to bowl games and practices and regular season games. (anyone remember the PSU student newspaper article praising Sandusky for his work with orphan boys on campus, written years after McQueeney saw him in shower?) Though I am sure they all saw it for themselves, it was in the in the paper too. Still, they did nothing.

The prosecutor may have had no evidence of actual crime but the fact is, Saint Joe covered up child rape and knowingly let it continue for years.
May he burn in hell

Reactions: Block R and RUsSKii
Your statements are not factual whatsoever. Furthermore, based on your logic, people are guilty before due process. If that's the case, your WR receiver was guilty no matter what when charged, right? Thankfully, that's not how the system works. Or is that what they teach at Rutgers Law School, guilty until proven innocent? I don't think so. Please continue the hate, it's amusing.

Your statements are not factual whatsoever. Furthermore, based on your logic, people are guilty before due process. If that's the case, your WR receiver was guilty no matter what when charged, right? Thankfully, that's not how the system works. Or is that what they teach at Rutgers Law School, guilty until proven innocent? I don't think so. Please continue the hate, it's amusing.
I love the quasi-lawyery talk. As predictable as uselessly boring.

Here's a deal for you:
You promise to crawl back under the rock you came from
AND
I promise to only alert my direct superior if I find out your child was raped. As a bonus, I'll go out of my way to ignore said rapist and never mention anything to anyone ever again.

Sound good? We got a deal?

Last edited:
Can't have 1 Pedd State conversation on here because it attracts all the Pedd State rats like cheese. Nothing good comes from having them lurk here because they just stir up sh..

Joe and Jerry were not good friends at all. You have no clue to what you speak. Joe actually wrote letters as to his dislike of Jerry and went against his retirement package.

This argument is made to suggest Joe would've reported Sandusky due to his personal dislike of the man, and arguing why would he cover up for a man he didn't like. But Joe was protecting himself and his program by keeping Sandusky's actions secret

Reactions: MADHAT1
KETEYIAN: But you know as well as I do, Frank, Joe Paterno was the most powerful man on that campus, arguably the most powerful coach in college football. He knew what was going on in that university, and the argument is if he knew what he knew, he should have put a stop to it. He should have done more.

FINA: Well, that's right. And I don't see any need to judge him beyond his own words. He said it best: "I didn't do enough. I should have done more."

OJ is still looking for the killers because the evidence didn't convict him.
The evidence that could have proven Paterno guilty was not strong enough to make a good case against him and any prosecutor when faced with a decision to go to trial will claim they didn't have the evidence to arrest the scumbag.
Just because there wasn't hard evidence found to arrest Paterno for his role in the cover-up, there was circumstantial evidence (e-mails) that tied JoePed to the crime that Fina couldn't use .
Thus the no evidence statement was given.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT