ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Police activity on Voorhees mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Gaza, there are those who are Hamas, and there are those who cheer Hamas. War is Hell and people get hurt. I'm not in favor of any war unless there is an intent to win.

Who are the students to think they can make demands of the university? They are there for an education, not to run the place. The administration should make that clear. Any students participating past a certain point (already met) should be suspended, and if involved with antisemitism, they should be expelled. Personally, I'd like to publish a list of names for the consideration of future employers.

I totally understand there will be civilian casualties in Gaza. I object to the callous view of many on this thread who would just “ carpet bomb” all Gaza. Approximately a million kids live there. Dropping two thousand pound dumb bombs on them can’t be the best way.
Again…you haven’t told me anything how Israel should do better

Explain your position other than generalizing?

Explain how civilian deaths can be minimized when your enemy uses human shields and blends their weapons and fighters among the civilian populace?

I’ll be waiting for something other than….”they can do better”
Well, for starters they could use less than two thousand pound bombs that aren't so dumb.
Then maybe there would be some buildings still standing in Gaza.
Most of the world understands that they can do better.

Well, for starters they could use less than two thousand pound bombs that aren't so dumb.
Then maybe there would be some buildings still standing in Gaza.
Most of the world understands that they can do better.
So tell me what kind of bombs they should use?

Maybe if Hamas didn’t use human shields or not bomb Israel for the past 20 years after they left Gaza virtually in tact for the Palestinians we wouldn’t be here

Since you are an urban battlefield expert….what should they do?

In Gaza, there are those who are Hamas, and there are those who cheer Hamas. War is Hell and people get hurt. I'm not in favor of any war unless there is an intent to win.

Who are the students to think they can make demands of the university? They are there for an education, not to run the place. The administration should make that clear. Any students participating past a certain point (already met) should be suspended, and if involved with antisemitism, they should be expelled. Personally, I'd like to publish a list of names for the consideration of future employers.

There are also those in Gaza who don't support Hamas who are used as human shields. It's not a simple situation.

Advocating for change in university policy is one thing. When there has been a compromise the entire graduation ceremony, not just the main speech, should have been uninterrupted. But assholes will be assholes.

Again…you haven’t told me anything how Israel should do better

Explain your position other than generalizing?

Explain how civilian deaths can be minimized when your enemy uses human shields and blends their weapons and fighters among the civilian populace?

I’ll be waiting for something other than….”they can do better”
There are roughly 25,000 members of the Hamas brigades in Gaza out of 2 million people with 50 % women and children. Following your logic, if there is no better solution then the IDF will just have to bomb them all to eliminate Hamas. I spent 8 years in the army as a doc. My job was getting kids healthy. I was not a military tactician but I have to believe there is a better way.
If you have experience in urban warfare please share.

There are roughly 25,000 members of the Hamas brigades in Gaza out of 2 million people with 50 % women and children. Following your logic, if there is no better solution then the IDF will just have to bomb them all to eliminate Hamas. I spent 8 years in the army as a doc. My job was getting kids healthy. I was not a military tactician but I have to believe there is a better way.
If you have experience in urban warfare please share.
I am not the one claiming there is a different way….you are

Obviously you don’t have the answer

Ya don’t want civilians killed?
Guess what….don’t build tunnels under civilian populations….don’t use human shields…don’t stash your weapons in hospitals and schools

I am not the one claiming there is a different way….you are

Obviously you don’t have the answer

Ya don’t want civilians killed?
Guess what….don’t build tunnels under civilian populations….don’t use human shields…don’t stash your weapons in hospitals and schools
So the next time a guy shoots and kills a couple of neighbors and then barricades inside his house with his wife and kids you are okay with bombing the house? Do you really think all those women and children killed in Gaza support what Hamas did on October 7 ?

Reactions: batts and Kbee3
So the next time a guy shoots and kills a couple of neighbors and then barricades inside his house with his wife and kids you are okay with bombing the house? Do you really think all those women and children killed in Gaza support what Hamas did on October 7 ?
Again
For the 4th time
What should they do?
Obviously you have no idea
So it’s easier to complain and criticize

odd post because this subject would have nothing to do with that...ya think its not important to talk about anti semitism and pro Hamas rallies at places of higher education
🤣

You’ll have to pardon me for laughing out loud at your feigned sudden interest in antisemitism given your long history of vigorously defending neo-Nazis and white supremacists on the CE board.

4537262458_50b8b690df.jpg

And when you enemy hides their weapons and soldiers among the civilian population….your suggestion is?….other then there had got to be a better way?

He has not solution to that.

Everyone who has decried what is going on there has no solution to that. How do you deal with an enemy that uses its people as human shields? The same people who have agreed to let them rule them?

I was not a military tactician but I have to believe there is a better way.

I am sure the IDF would love to hear this better way. In all of history I have never heard of a salable solution to be able to eliminate an enemy that insists using innocents as a shield.

So the next time a guy shoots and kills a couple of neighbors and then barricades inside his house with his wife and kids you are okay with bombing the house?

There's no equivalency there: a known person versus an entity made up of faceless people you can't identify.

Proof of claims?

There is none, typical playbook of that ilk to throw out baseless claims and then walk away.

Prove I’m lying

And this is out of their playbook, rather than provide justification try to turn the tables and attack those demanding proof.

There is none, typical playbook of that ilk to throw out baseless claims and then walk away.

And this is out of their playbook, rather than provide justification try to turn the tables and attack those demanding proof.
Excuse me? To which “ilk” are you referring? To whose playbook are you referring?

I’m referring to conversations between me and Bac in the past. Are you also claiming that I’m lying?

Reactions: NotInRHouse
There's no equivalency there: a known person versus an entity made up of faceless people you can't identify.

I once read that the biggest difference between right-wingers and left-wingers is that the right only considers people close to them to be "real people" deserving of humane treatment, whereas left-wingers consider strangers across the globe to also be "real people" that deserve humane treatment.

🤣

You’ll have to pardon me for laughing out loud at your feigned sudden interest in antisemitism given your long history of vigorously defending neo-Nazis and white supremacists on the CE board.
There you go embarrassing yourself again. That meme posted applies to you.

What a stupid comparison.

Reactions: bac2therac
I once read that the biggest difference between right-wingers and left-wingers is that the right only considers people close to them to be "real people" deserving of humane treatment, whereas left-wingers consider strangers across the globe to also be "real people" that deserve humane treatment.
Well you read something that was total BS then.

Reactions: newell138
I totally understand there will be civilian casualties in Gaza. I object to the callous view of many on this thread who would just “ carpet bomb” all Gaza. Approximately a million kids live there. Dropping two thousand pound dumb bombs on them can’t be the best way.
I'm not doubting your stats but who are they coming from? You obviously can't trust anything Hamas puts out and our esteemed media doesn't fact check anyone who isn't orange these days. Were all the deaths from the children's hospital that the media was quick and wrong to blame Israel about included in these numbers?

Prove I’m lying, seeing as that’s what you’re accusing me of doing.

While you’re at it, prove he actually GAF about Jews or Israel and isn’t just leveraging the deaths and kidnapping of Israelis for perceived political gain.

Good luck.
are you OK? you accuse the guy of supporting racism but you want me to prove that he's not? Makes total sense

nailed him but that is what his ilks does, I pegged him years ago

There you go embarrassing yourself again. That meme posted applies to you.

What a stupid comparison.
LOL. It was actually pretty dumb and ironic to post such a meme in this particular thread and the meme itself is laughably idiotic and probably created by racists for racists who worship it.

You’re not gonna understand any of that, especially why it’s ironic to post in this thread. I find that pretty hilarious.

yup you are a ****ing liar and a fraud
🤣 No, Bac, I’m not. Your CE buddies can babble all they want while trying to defend you, you know exactly what I’m talking about.

You, OTOH are exactly those two things every time you bring up antisemitism. Because you don’t GAF about Israel, Jews, antisemitism, or other forms of bigotry, children, or pretty much anybody else. The only thing you have ever seemed interested in, besides RU sports, are your cultish political fetishes and the laughably deranged narratives that come with them.

Most of the time, I don’t care, it’s none of my business and not my problem what you do with your life. But in this case, it’s really pretty vile behavior.

You care about Jews exactly as much as you cared about whales w/respect to offshore wind farms. After the attack on October 7th, and the pain it’s caused so many families, and what’s been happening since, this deeply cynical attempt at cultural appropriation by you (and many others) is pretty sickening.

It’s one of the most transparently cynical, deeply dishonest vote-grabbing exercises I’ve seen in a long time, seeking to leverage people’s suffering for political gain.

🤣 No, Bac, I’m not. Your CE buddies can babble all they want while trying to defend you, you know exactly what I’m talking about.

You, OTOH are exactly those two things every time you bring up antisemitism. Because you don’t GAF about Israel, Jews, antisemitism, or other forms of bigotry, children, or pretty much anybody else. The only thing you have ever seemed interested in, besides RU sports, are your cultish political fetishes and the laughably deranged narratives that come with them.

Most of the time, I don’t care, it’s none of my business and not my problem what you do with your life. But in this case, it’s really pretty vile behavior.

You care about Jews exactly as much as you cared about whales w/respect to offshore wind farms. After the attack on October 7th, and the pain it’s caused so many families, and what’s been happening since, this deeply cynical attempt at cultural appropriation by you (and many others) is pretty sickening.

It’s one of the most transparently cynical, deeply dishonest vote-grabbing exercises I’ve seen in a long time, seeking to leverage people’s suffering for political gain.

EDIT..you aren't worth it

Reactions: newell138
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT