ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball falls to Penn State, 61-46

I have seen enough. These players truly are TERRIBLE..no bball IQ...stand around and no movement on offense...cant shoot the easiest shot out there..not the FT rather the layup

When I take a step back this is ALL on coaching!! You need to make the most out of what you have(you did recruit them here). We have zero offensive strategy

There should be boos in the crowd tonight idc that they are college kids. They all get paid, most of the boos should be directed to Pike for this horrendous team he put together. “This is an 85 point team” yeah okay and the world is flat.

Reactions: SJScarlet
35% from the field
7% from 3
50% from the FT line

…and the worst part is it doesn’t feel like an anomaly. Just a disgustingly bad offensive team

• Sad
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
we suck again GIF

ROCK BOTTOM FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS. Tell me again “at least this isn’t Littlepage or Jordan”

That literally couldn’t be more untrue. Up until Cameron went out we were entirely a half field team. We didn’t run at all.
We were abysmal in conference play and were sleep walking against UMD, PSU, and OSU. Started down 5-0 against UMD and couldn’t get a quality look off

Unfortunately when you lose your 2 starting guards this is the result. Noah is clearly not the player Pike thought he was getting and Simpson has not developed which doesn’t help either.
It's your job to know and it's your job to develop. You're failing at both.

Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't move the needle in my world. Number two, even if I saw it, I'd venture to say the Carli Lloyd spot would trounce the PSU ad because...well..I'm a RU fan. What side of the fence are you on here?
Found it informative

Announcer, "Penn St. brought their defense on the road for the first time this year." No, more like they just played Rutgers, the antidote for anyone's defensive woes.

Reactions: FrankZ and biazza38
The only two people on the court tonight who looked like major college basketball players were Cliff and Davis (and that's only because they are so athletic that they still are impressive on defense even though they look like they've never practiced offensive basketball in their lives).

I’ve said this for a while. Pike is an average overall coach. He can get teams fo play hard and play some good defense but can’t coach offense, and had flunked recruiting new players and re recruiting his own players. No innovation. No feel for substitutions. I’ve said this for years. Unless we win and win big next year, it’ll be a slow walk until he too is fired.

Thought we’d limit 15 point losses to road games … not home games vs 9-11 teams.

Potential good news is the price of tickets will continue to drop.

Battle for the basement vs Michigan coming up!!!!

Now they're just getting embarrassed. Pike should be ashamed of what he's put on the court. He gets paid enough money to not fvck up like this.

Noah is not smart...no sense of urgency!!! Down by double digits lets run hot clock down...wtf

Sorry this is all on PIke...he allows this shit to happen

Screw it man Fire Pike this is absolutely ridiculous. And screw me for letting such an awful, awful team get me so angry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT