ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cold air coming off Jersey water.

Well I guess all this global warming water creating a huge tropical season is still stuck in the Caribbean, as it sure as $hit hasn't made it to the Jersey Shore. Lol.

Reactions: newell138
I didn’t think it was as cold today as it’s been. It was also much hotter and no breeze sitting on the beach. We were talking today was the most amount of people we’ve seen in the water. Still colder than usual for this time of year.

I didn’t think it was as cold today as it’s been. It was also much hotter and no breeze sitting on the beach. We were talking today was the most amount of people we’ve seen in the water. Still colder than usual for this time of year.
I agree.

Not sure if it’s us getting used to it or maybe it really was warmer yesterday (got down after 6pm).

Wife said it was still cold but while I wouldn’t say it was warm, it was warmer.

its actually a great album. My personal fave is Favourite Shirts
to piggybac this is a great song with impressive horns and bass from Pelican West that just screams being out at the beach, boat or marina

such an underrated band and they are back together and will play Wellmont Theater in Montclair

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Corey was down at Point Pleasant on Sunday, apparently the water was 55°. After a couple of hours on the beach they went to someone's house close by and used their pool.

What a drag, the Atlantic City Air Show is not happening this year. I read a bunch of articles and I'm still not entirely sure why.

So, all those people won't have to come here and deal with cold air coming off New Jersey water...

• Angry
Reactions: m1ipabrams
Water is artic in Lavallette. This sucks.
giphy.webp

Didn't bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: angmo
The sign says 61 today in Spring Lake.

No one is in. So I’m guessing it’s even colder.
The kick in the nuts is when the wind shifted around 11:30. Went from too hot to needing a sweater on the beach.

It was 95 degrees in my truck in my driveway eastern Monmouth county. Went to sea bright with the kids, Way too cold to swim or stay long so we left. Brutal

I'm surprised all the people complaining about the cool temps that they rather go back to feels like temps over 100.

Reactions: knightfan7
It was 95 degrees in my truck in my driveway eastern Monmouth county. Went to sea bright with the kids, Way too cold to swim or stay long so we left. Brutal
At Noon I was on 1st Ave in Squan. It was 77. When I passed the train station about a mile inland, it was 81. When I got to Rt 35, it was 86.

A strong southerly wind this time of year is a blessing.

Avon today was hot till about 1:00 pm then the wind shifted from the SE and temps dropped big time. No one in the water and life guards said the water temp was 59. Nearly the middle of July, this is crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT