ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Coming to a beach near you in NJ and NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess some people in this thread don't care about whales or bird. Very sad!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Despicable Me Lol GIF

Someone should calculate how far offshore the windmills need to be to not be visible given the curvature of the earth. The horizon for someone standing on the beach is about three miles but these WMs are what, 500 foot tall ?
Approximately 27.4 miles

Reactions: RUaMoose
No, it only means that they use stronger signals for oil exploration than for the wind turbine placement. There would be more dead whales from oil exploration but no one noticed it.

The people pushing the idea that wind turbine placement is killing whales are the people living in Ocean City like the OP. They just dont want to see the wind mills. Our discussion doesn't matter since this board has no real affect on the decision of placement of the wind mills. I think the decision has already been made.
Fake news Dave. Read my posts. Have no issues with seeing the windmills. Just not a fan of their sustainability or the cost or the price of electricity when they do get online

You are right that the decision has been made by horse tooth Murphy

Only a few short years ago dead whales showing up on a New Jersey beach would have caused conservation and animal rights outrage. Not so much now as long as we can reach the Green New Deal goals of destroying the oil and gas industries. The highly educated of DC most who have never held a real and actual job that counts. 9 whales within several months ( and counting) is not a great look .

Only a few short years ago dead whales showing up on a New Jersey beach would have caused conservation and animal rights outrage. Not so much now as long as we can reach the Green New Deal goals of destroying the oil and gas industries. The highly educated of DC most who have never held a real and actual job that counts. 9 whales within several months ( and counting) is not a great look .
They are outraged. There were rep's in Manasquan this afternon talking to the press.

You should at least to try to know what you're talking about.

Reactions: BossNJ

They don’t care about wildlife , clearly ITT, especially Greg2020, agendas get in the way

Last edited:
Whales have been washing up onto beaches for awhile

Another one, this time off the beach in Manasquan, about 200 yards north of the inlet.

When I was up there it was maybe 100' off the beach but seems to have moved farther out.

"The whale's death is likely to reignite the ire of groups who are blaming offshore wind energy development for the strandings. Groups such as Clean Ocean Action and Save LBI have urged the federal government to stop all offshore wind work in the ocean until the deaths are thoroughly investigated. The groups say noise from sonar mapping of the ocean floor and soil boring is harming or killing the whales.

"There's never been 10 whales in two months," said Zipf, referring to whale strandings along New Jersey as well as New York. "That's unprecedented."

She added: "What also is unprecedented is 11 permits for the offshore wind industry companies to conduct pre-construction activities, with authorization from the federal government, the National Marine Fisheries Service, to harass or harm… over 63,000 marine mammals… They know that this is harmful activity, which is why they issued them (offshore wind companies) permits for harming up to 63,000 animals."

Only 9 dead whales since December 5,2022… if this was Hawaii they would be rioting in the streets. Remember when Captain Kirk and First Officer Spock came to San Francisco to save the Whales. Most on this board most likely saw that movie and probably thought how wonderful that would be .SAVE THE WHALES. It needs to be stopped and fully investigated by environmental experts not the NJ clown circus.

Reactions: newell138
They are outraged. There were rep's in Manasquan this afternon talking to the press.

You should at least to try to know what you're talking about.
I know exactly what I’m talking about .I suggest you understand in NJ talk is cheap especially by bought off reps. You need to read what I said. Not what you want to believe and trust the media and press.

Only 9 dead whales since December 5,2022… if this was Hawaii they would be rioting in the streets. Remember when Captain Kirk and First Officer Spock came to San Francisco to save the Whales. Most on this board most likely saw that movie and probably thought how wonderful that would be .SAVE THE WHALES. It needs to be stopped and fully investigated by environmental experts not the NJ clown circus.

So,,, you're saying that Capt. Kirk is responsible, somehow, for all this?

Is... is Capt. Kirk there with you now?

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
9 whales along the Jersey shore? In 2 months? The other link covers the entire coast and some years ago. So it is either caused by one of several things . Virus, chemical or disruption from installing coastal windmills. It’s not from ships or boats in the area. Why doesn’t Hawaii ( which has them ) allow them in the off shore waters ? The answer is they know what happens to sea life in the areas around these untested wind turbines. Murphy was bought by the Swedes.

9 whales along the Jersey shore? In 2 months? The other link covers the entire coast and some years ago. So it is either caused by one of several things . Virus, chemical or disruption from installing coastal windmills. It’s not from ships or boats in the area. Why doesn’t Hawaii ( which has them ) allow them in the off shore waters ? The answer is they know what happens to sea life in the areas around these untested wind turbines. Murphy was bought by the Swedes.

I think this level of discussion may be well beyond your capacity.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
PSEG is behind this

out in the ocean poisoning them to get this thing stopped

first hand source told me they are feeding them giant balls of peanut butter covered fentanyl

• Haha
PSEG is behind this

out in the ocean poisoning them to get this thing stopped

first hand source told me they are feeding them giant balls of peanut butter covered fentanyl
You make light but watch. This will be repeated by those who have made up their minds despite no clear explanation.

• Haha
With the whales dying a lot of smaller sea creatures will now live without fear of whale predators

Why should we pick the whales over all the smaller ocean inhabitants

Save the squid

• Haha
They shut parts down of the Maine Lobster fishing to stop THE POTENTIAL of killing a Wright (sp) Whale and now we have 9. The usual Interesting Gov. consistency.

I heard it was woke that killed the whales on a critical whale theory laptop, with a bo(a)rder weaponization blue life. Many people are saying it. The best people, frankly. I've been hearing.

Another one, this time off the beach in Manasquan, about 200 yards north of the inlet.

When I was up there it was maybe 100' off the beach but seems to have moved farther out.

#BanAllShips
#ShipsMurderWhales
#Where'sTheFauxOutrage?

Whale that washed ashore in Manasquan was likely hit by a ship, officials say​

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT