ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 8/31-9/1 Thurs-Fri

Miami game has started and they’re up 7-0

Miami’s new OC is Shannon Dawson off the Holgorsen branch of the Leach tree

Last edited:
The amount of joy I would get out of an MSU loss. Quickly becoming my most hated big ten team. Let’s go CMU

10-0 Miami…will be interesting to see how Miami’s offense does this year with an Air Raid guy.

Van Dyke looked promising under Lashlee before he went off to SMU and then didn’t look good under Gattis coming from Harbaugh. Now under Dawson, I wonder if he can look better again which in turn will improve the offense.

ACC Network is Disney.
It is and sounds like Charter might be willing to hold their ground. They’re actually willing to pay Disney’s price but they also want to have DIS+ available free for their subscribers but there’s an impasse for now.

Sounds like the cable companies aren’t as eager to bend over backwards for their tv biz (low margin) and are more focused on their broadband service.

Most predictions I’ve seen have them between 5-7 wins.
I had this one as a MSU heavy lean against Rutgers. But after seeing what they're putting out at QB, RB and WR I'm going with a true toss up. This CMU defense got lit up by everyone last year except WMU in the MAC.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
MSU defense with 0 pressure and kid has all day to throw to a wide open receiver for the TD. That's as bad of defense as you can get.

That was a good pass from Kim.

They finally move the ball and get a TD. A couple nice passes and catches on that drive.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Now that was a good drive by MSU. It's more of a chuck and pray offense. You have to cover #15 he's the only receiver so far.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT