ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 8/31-9/1 Thurs-Fri

Miami doinks a FG through before half 16-3 Miam FL.

GT threatening for a TD at the 1

GT punches it in. 14-6 GT

I think A&M transfer Haynes King is the GT qb who replaces Sims who went off to Nebraska

Louisville answers and former Purdue qb Jack Plummer who got benched by Brohm is their qb.

14-13 GT

The real Miami is clearly the one in Florida, not just saying that because it's my alma mater. Hurricanes 24, Redhawks 3 -- early in the third quarter.

Nice route by the MSU WR on the long pass. Looks like MSU starting to come alive now. TD MSU

Canes score 31-3

Absolute offensive explosion in East Lansing.

Can’t be too critical. At least their fans showed up. Will SHI be half full? Or half empty?

MSU QB and offense looking better lately. First game of the season cobwebs shaken off.

That dog won't hunt if Rutgers starts slowly
I won’t read too much into MSU’s performance because it’s CMU. IMO, in these kind of matchups you almost only can see if something is bad but it’s hard to say if something is good. That side of the coin is more wait and see until the level of completion improves.

Air Raid guy willing to run the ball, as I've said they all have their own spins. It was raining too during that game.

edit: I see the tweet doesn't show the full pic and stats unless you click on it. For Miami, 242 rushing yds and 242 passing yds...34 rushing attempts 25 passing attempts.

Louisville takes the lead on a nice pass and nice route for the TD. Back and forth momentum swings in this game. 29-28 Louisville failed 2pt conversion

Hopefully a fun finish on tap

Oh man GT was moving it well but Louisville sack causes a fumble and short circuits that drive.

Oh my goodness what turn of events on back to back plays. GT in FG range at least and driving to take lead fumbles and the very next play Louisville gets long run for a TD

GT QB what a dumbass.

So many awful quarterbacks in one weekend

Last edited:
GT with a quick drive for a TD and still has a slight flicker of hope. 39-34 Louisville, GT misses the 2pt conversion.

Need the onsides and another TD now. Very unlikely but crazy things happen occasionally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT