Wyoming at No. 4 Texas | 8 p.m. | Longhorn Network
Hawai'i at No. 13 Oregon | 8 p.m. | Pac-12 Network
TCU at Houston | 8 p.m. | FOX
Sacramento State at Stanford | 8 p.m. | Pac-12 Networks
Colorado State at No. 18 Colorado | 10 p.m. | ESPN
Fresno State at Arizona State | 10:30 p.m. | FS1
Kansas at Nevada | 10:30 p.m. | CBSSN
UTEP at Arizona | 11 p.m. | Pac-12 Network

It's just a game people. Riley and then threats against NCAA people after the Tez Walker denial at UNC

Also Norvell with some comments about Deion, fairly innocuous IMO but of course Deion will pick it up and run with it lol. "It's personal" might help motivate but I think they were fortunate to get away with a win after some of those "it's personal" penalties. Against better competition some of those penalties can come back to bite you.

Uh oh - Col State coach just got his bad team a thrashing.
He criticized Sanders for wearing sun-glasses and hat in press conferences
Ok that's an opinion someone could have

But then state coach added "When I talk to grown-ups, I take my hat and my glasses off. That's what my mother taught me."

Sanders HOF speech was about his "mama" - said everything he did, all the work, was for mama.

"It was just gonna be a good game and they done messed around and made it personal. It was gonna be a great task -- a battle of Colorado -- but they done messed around and made it [personal]."

Later in the video, Sanders is shown on a golf cart at practice, saying, "Now he's messing with my mama," referring to Norvell's comment about how he was raised.

Col State sucks and this game will be ugly soon and over soon. Way to go to get your team burned at the stake, Sanders' players will run through a wall for him.

Reactions: fsg2

But then state coach added "When I talk to grown-ups, I take my hat and my glasses off. That's what my mother taught me."

Sanders HOF speech was about his "mama" - said everything he did, all the work, was for mama.

"It was just gonna be a good game and they done messed around and made it personal. It was gonna be a great task -- a battle of Colorado -- but they done messed around and made it [personal]."

Later in the video, Sanders is shown on a golf cart at practice, saying, "Now he's messing with my mama," referring to Norvell's comment about how he was raised.

Col State sucks and this game will be ugly soon and over soon. Way to go to get your team burned at the stake, Sanders' players will run through a wall for him.

Deion likes to make mountains at of molehills and play the faux outrage card. I know you are a huge fan, but he should drop the faux outrage.

Haven’t watched most of the Memphis/Navy but Memphis was up 28-24 and had a long run down to the 1. Last second tackle forced the runner out of bounds on the 1. Later Memphis fumbles the ball and Navy recovers the ball in the endzone with about 6-7 minds left.

Oh wow now Navy fumbles it back on the next drive around their own 40. 4 min left.

Haha Memphis throws an INT right back to Navy returned to around the 50. And they have life again lol. 2min left

Last edited:
Navy just around the 10 on 4th down and it needs to be measured. Looked short to me but looks like they got a good spot. 10 secs left. It was called a first down.

Now they’re reviewing it and the ref analyst thinks it’s short and it will be overturned.

Overturned and Memphis will win. Only watched the last 5-7 mins but seems like that was a sweet spot, fun ending.

Reactions: rurichdog

Yeah, was not impressed with that quote.

Felt kinda like Norvell got lost in time and fancied himself talking in a year when CSU actually had a chance in hell. As it is, just gonna add to the embarrassment.

Reactions: ashokan
Deion likes to make mountains at of molehills and play the faux outrage card. I know you are a huge fan, but he should drop the faux outrage.

Sure he did it with Nebby and it worked.
Colorado State stinks and didn't have a prayer before the contretemps.
I can see why CSU loses so much with a coach that throws out bulletin posts the week of the game.
EVerybody knows not to do that

Last edited:
Yeah, was not impressed with that quote.

Felt kinda like Norvell got lost in time and fancied himself talking in a year when CSU actually had a chance in hell. As it is, just gonna add to the embarrassment.

Lol - yes insinuate Deion wasn't brought-up right while he also has two star sons now playing for gramma

Reactions: fsg2
Articles are paywall but more for the comments in the tweet and the continued hoopla surrounding Colorado.

Articles are paywall but more for the comments in the tweet and the continued hoopla surrounding Colorado.

Pretty good take here by Stephen Smith. That's all that needed to be "said."

Pretty good take here by Stephen Smith. That's all that needed to be "said."

Haha that would be funny if Deion took off his hat and glasses at the end of the game to shake his hand. Like I said above I didn't think it was a big deal but he's going to make mountains out of mole hills like you said but if that works for him and the team as motivation so be it. But I think there's a line there where it can cross into overboard with emotions and get you in trouble with penalties that can bite you with better teams.

Always say offensive productivity is very important to overachieving your status on the landscape or in this case trying to regain your status.

It's only 3 games and A&M is the only real competition they've faced but nonetheless a jump from the 80s and 90s in total/scoring offense to the teens and 20s. If they can maintain that throughout season, it could be a good year for them.

I think its good for the HOF players showing-up.
They've been doing instructional workouts with the team.
Warren Sapp coached DE and he said Sanders has the team rowing on the same beat and that when a football team does that its powerful (and it is - and not as common as people might think).

On the other hand I wouldn't want too many entertainers leeching on.
Deion always preaches "keep the main thing the main thing" and that should be the team and players.
Snoop is like a missile aiming to latch on to other people's sizzle

Haha that would be funny if Deion took off his hat and glasses at the end of the game to shake his hand. Like I said above I didn't think it was a big deal but he's going to make mountains out of mole hills like you said but if that works for him and the team as motivation so be it. But I think there's a line there where it can cross into overboard with emotions and get you in trouble with penalties that can bite you with better teams.
I get it, each coach has their own motivational tools. IMO, this could be a bit of distraction, but not going to question Deion. I like Jay Norvell, and followed him when he was HC at Nevada. Funny thing about Jay Norvell is that he is more of a traditionalist, and Deion when on this whole rant a week or two ago about this is how "we" do things. IMO, one size does not fit all, and every coach/person is an individual. Some players/fans will gravitate to a more flashy style with bravado, and other players/fans prefer a more traditional approach. Deion definitely has a magnetic personality that is attracting interest. At the end of the day, winning is the greatest attraction.
I'm pulling for the Rams this weekend.

I get it, each coach has their own motivational tools. IMO, this could be a bit of distraction, but not going to question Deion. I like Jay Norvell, and followed him when he was HC at Nevada. Funny thing about Jay Norvell is that he is more of a traditionalist, and Deion when on this whole rant a week or two ago about this is how "we" do things. IMO, one size does not fit all, and every coach/person is an individual. Some players/fans will gravitate to a more flashy style with bravado, and other players/fans prefer a more traditional approach. Deion definitely has a magnetic personality that is attracting interest. At the end of the day, winning is the greatest attraction.
I'm pulling for the Rams this weekend.
I've just been curious to see how it goes and been neutral on Deion but I'm starting to feel warmer to it all even though I'm generally about the flash. What I like is as of now is some substance that is showing behind the flash. Let's see if it lasts. I like the offense and I like the numbers it can put up. Plus I still see Colorado as an underdog story despite Deion so I like that too.

I want Colorado and Oregon to be undefeated heading into their matchup at Autzen so I hope Colorado wins to build on all the hype into that game.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Deion buys the whole teams sunglasses

7Bk3DME.jpg

• Haha
Maryland still doing Maryland things, get a stop on third down and get a personal foul to give UV a 1st down.

Maryland still doing Maryland things, get a stop on third down and get a personal foul to give UV a 1st down.

Nuke LaLoosh U Get them a good day and you're in trouble. But it's just as likely for them to give up a brain fart win.

Reactions: koleszar
Oh Man, Virginia QB tripped over his own man, there was no one in sight. He had open green for a good 30 yds.

I haven’t watched the game but if Maryland isn’t looking good then between the MSU turmoil and Maryland there’s an opportunity for win 6 or even 7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT