ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/21-9/23 Thurs-Sat

Unreal Akron almost beats Indiana. Akron who lost by 3 to Temple.
Now into OT .

Definitely not coachspeak and it does add a little something to the typical boring comments

A field storming interrupted lol

😂 I saw the picture of Fisher on the field during the day but didn’t know what happened. Yup Jimbo was the 12th man. Marcus Freeman should’ve taken a page out Fisher’s book instead of his 10 men

• Wow
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Iowa's offense is hot garbage.

Watch the WSU game, WSU’s offense has looked great so far tonight. I’d have to poke my eyes out for watching Iowa lol.
In another thread, I have penciled in a win against Iowa.
I think 2-3 wins in the group of Indiana, MSU, Iowa, Wisconsin and Maryland are possible. 2 gets RU to six wins. Think that is pretty easy in that group. Wisconsin's Mellusi out for season:

www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38472929/wisconsin-rb-chez-mellusi-likely-done-season-fractured-fibula

I’m a pretty bad sicko for CFB if you can’t tell lol but I’m generally a “snobby” sicko so those kind of games aren’t a part of my sickness lol
Cal is becoming roadkill against the Huskies. One of my co-workers is a Cal alum. He stopped texting me about 40 minutes ago. I think he gave up.

In another thread, I have penciled in a win against Iowa.
I think 2-3 wins in the group of Indiana, MSU, Iowa, Wisconsin and Maryland are possible. 2 gets RU to six wins. Think that is pretty easy in that group. Wisconsin's Mellusi out for season:

www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38472929/wisconsin-rb-chez-mellusi-likely-done-season-fractured-fibula
I think MSU and IU should be wins, if we don’t I’d be disappointed. The others are possible but I won’t say probable.

I think MSU and IU should be wins, if we don’t I’d be disappointed. The others are possible but I won’t say probable.
That's pretty much where I am at. Feeling better about Wisconsin. They have a bye next week. My Wisconsin pal who is meeting us at the game in Madison is getting pretty snarky/confident about Wisconsin whooping RU. Their fans are so arrogant and live in an echo chamber. Would love to punch them in the mouth and walk away with a victory more than Iowa. The West is a bunch of pussies.

Reactions: cicero grimes
A surprising number of New Mexico State fans have made the trip to Hawaii.

FYI Aloha Stadium is closed for demolition and Hawaii now plays on their small on campus field which looks to have a capacity of about 12,000

Touchdown Aggies. Rainbow Warriors in an early 7-0 hole.

Reactions: Knight Shift
A surprising number of New Mexico State fans have made the trip to Hawaii.

FYI Aloha Stadium is closed for demolition and Hawaii now plays on their small on campus field which looks to have a capacity of about 12,000

Touchdown Aggies. Rainbow Warriors in an early 7-0 hole.
How are you watching the game? What channel/streaming service?

Good defense not enough for Iowa

If opponents substitutes the refs hold the snap to allow you to substitute. I kind of wonder if the ND staff just didn't know and Freeman is making up excuses about not wanting a penalty

Whittingham 4-0 with 3 P5 wins and a starting qb that hasn't played yet

Make that 13 consecutive wins and 4-0. The qb whisperer doing it again with UCF transfer Mikey Keene. @Knightshift wonder if your Cal friend wishes Tedford was at Cal lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT