ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/25

Bowling Green up 7-3 on Minn at half.
Bowl the Boat!

a-happy-boy-enjoying-the-game-of-bowling-and-a-boat-tied-up-to-a-dock-background.jpg

I don't remember hearing about them changing that rule, if that's a touchdown then it means if the same play happened outside the end zone, it would be called a fumble instead of an incomplete pass, which I highly doubt would be the case.

The pass interference, whether it was the correct call or not, seems it was only called because of the interception based on the fact that the ref didn't throw the flag until the Wisconsin player was already a few steps into running it back the other way. He didn't reach for the flag right after the receiver missed it, and he didn't even reach for it while the ball was up in the air, it wasn't a penalty until it was intercepted.

Bad PI call to negate an INT

Followed by a no holding call on ND

Then a wow, they actually call holding on ND

Finally a makeup TD for the holding call. That ball was never under control

Man I hate Notre Dame

Decent pass from Mertz. First TD pass of the season for him. 10-10 Good shovel pass earlier in the drive for a big chunk of yards.

I don't remember hearing about them changing that rule, if that's a touchdown then it means if the same play happened outside the end zone, it would be called a fumble instead of an incomplete pass, which I highly doubt would be the case.

The pass interference, whether it was the correct call or not, seems it was only called because of the interception based on the fact that the ref didn't throw the flag until the Wisconsin player was already a few steps into running it back the other way. He didn't reach for the flag right after the receiver missed it, and he didn't even reach for it while the ball was up in the air, it wasn't a penalty until it was intercepted.

Never count on the refs when you play Notre Dame

Coan has gone to the lockerroom. Drew Pyne in as qb for ND. First few plays so far so good.

I’d blitz him see if you can rattle him a bit…see if you can get some hits on him and welcome him to the game.

BC 27-24

Last edited:
Yes Wisconsin…fumble recovery!

Edit: They both get away with stuff. Sometimes it’s ND sometimes it’s Wisconsin. I don’t think the officiating has been biased in either direction in this game.

Bowling Green up 14-10 3 min left. BG with the ball.
BC up 27-24 7 min left Mizzou driving
Wisconsin up 13-10 start of the 4th

Mizzou scores 31-27…ran it in for the go ahead TD. I think they said Mizzou perfect in the red zone this year.

ND up 17-13 after KO return.

Last edited:
BC inside the redzone less than a minute left with 2TOs 40 secs left. Ball around the Mizzou 12. Mizzou up 31-27

Minn with the ball with 2 min left and they throw a long ball intercepted by BG. Under review but can’t see how they overturn doesn’t look they have any angle to overturn.

BC at the 5 33 secs left.

Notre Dame QB from Long Island. Now the third stringer who’s from Connecticut. Not to mention listening to all the guys from New Jersey. Keep these people home

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Minn at the 40 no TOs 23 secs left.

Another INT for BG and it’s over. 14-10 BG
The boat sank today lol.

It’s going to be tough for Wisconsin now down 24-13 with 7 min left. Mertz is too inconsistent and they’re not running well either. Weird to say that about Wisconsin.

Just noticed Rudy on channel 9…bad karma lol or good I guess depending on who you root for

Oh wow Mizzou actually took it to OT and BC scores a TD in the first OT. I didn’t think Mizzou would get the FG to get it to OT.

41-34 BC Mizzou up next

BC gets the INT and it’s over. BC 4-0

Arkansas up 17-3 at half…that could’ve been us lol

21-13 Baylor up on ISU

CSU up 14-7 on Iowa….might not be a good weekend for the B10 OOC if they lose.

Clemson still 7-7 with NC State at half

Reactions: Knight Shift
I liked the Baylor OC’s term he brought with from BYU…RVO…reliably violent offense….physicality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT