ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sunday Brunch recommendations near NB

Appreciate the suggestions. I've added Molly Pitcher to the list to check out.

Regarding the Stagehouse, some of us tried it last year and weren't blown away.
I don't think Molly Pitcher or Rooneys have brunch in the summer.

You may want to also consider Old Mill Inn in Bernardsville. KC Prime by the Quakerbridge Mall also has a decent brunch at a reasonable price (surprisingly good for a chain restaurant).

Reactions: mildone
I don't think Molly Pitcher or Rooneys have brunch in the summer.

You may want to also consider Old Mill Inn in Bernardsville. KC Prime by the Quakerbridge Mall also has a decent brunch at a reasonable price (surprisingly good for a chain restaurant).

I've been to the KC Prime brunch - it definitely is good.

Reactions: mildone
Good recommendation. I actually called Rat's yesterday about it.

But they no longer do a buffet brunch (except for special occasions like father's day). And this isn't a father's day thing. We're targeting the 30th or later.

So we put Rat's on a back-burner as a potential fall-back though. But it's a very good place.
Rat's was my suggestion to you the other day. They still do brunch and it's fantastic, like every other meal they serve. Plus you can walk around Grounds for Sculpture a bit, before or after. Hamilton Inn in Jersey City has a very nice brunch, too (but not buffet).

If you must have a buffet brunch and Raff's is out, maybe try the Olde Mill Inn in Basking Ridge. Ate there a few years back and it was quite good.

Reactions: mildone and RUsSKii
I should probably give you more detail on the crew. You'll be compelled to reevaluate this post.

Here's a hint: the last time I went up to their apartment, the kid's roomie answered the door wearing a t-shirt. Just. And I was completely expected and dead-balls on-time. After 5 minutes of conversation she sighs, and says "I guess I should probably put some pants on."

This was not the first time something like this happened.

So... yeah.
Ha ha. Well, pants can be such a drag. I hope at least it was a long t-shirt.

Rat's was my suggestion to you the other day. They still do brunch and it's fantastic, like every other meal they serve. Plus you can walk around Grounds for Sculpture a bit, before or after. Hamilton Inn in Jersey City has a very nice brunch, too (but not buffet).

If you must have a buffet brunch and Raff's is out, maybe try the Olde Mill Inn in Basking Ridge. Ate there a few years back and it was quite good.

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/20...n-us-for-al-fresco-dining-opentable-says.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT