ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs SHU 3/21 Round 1

I will second that notion .The seniors deserve a NCAA win.

My wife was a HS basketball Star, yet I can't get her to even watch this game w me on TV?! lol. Where did I go wrong? lol.

Rutgers is hitting 3 pointers which is a good sign.Keep pushing the ball up court before Seton Hall sets up the zone defense.Rutgers leads 13-6 with 5 minutes gone in first half.

I'm sorry that Essy is out, but Rachel is a pleasant surprise! And who could've predicted those 2 3-balls from Betnijah in the first five minutes
Posted from Rivals Mobile

21-19 Shu has some good pure shooters. Hit some loooooong 3s. RU needs to stay out of foul trouble, as usual. Now 21-21

Scaife out of control and on the bench with 2 fouls.Seton Hall better team in half court offense,Rutgers better off the fast break.

Parker is going to be a beast come next year. Just has the moves of a great player. Hernandez to the rescue with two 3's.

Rebounding big advantage for Rutgers limiting Seton Hall to one shot.

42-36 at the half. SHU has some very good 3 point shooters. RU has the athletes and rebounders, but often plays out of control . Typical Ru game.

I called that last 30 seconds.. knew Rutgers would let them hit a 3 at the end....rutgers was in full control with a 13 point lead and let it fall apart in 90 seconds...42-36....fouls are going to be a huge issue in the 2nd half and expect the shu coach to make adjustment for his team to drive and draw fouls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT