ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Rutgers Football vs. No. 1 Ohio State

Or could be up 21-7 (potentially)
Trying to score a TD I agree with but taking FGs instead of going for a TD on 4th down I also agree with in this game against this team this year.

They’re not an explosive team for the most part so make them earn everything and stay on their heels as long as possible and make them feel the pressure.

Greg likes those high passes to the sideline/corner since DB cant make a play inside.
But asking Wimsatt to throw high to short WRs is putting needles in your eye
He just made two great passes inside the numbers and then they call that garbage fade. Better off with a slant or hitch.

Reactions: ashokan
This is your chance at an upset fizzling. You got to get TDs.
Ideally yes but we their defense is generally stiff at the goal line not just this game but all year. We don’t have a passer a qb so it’s about as good as you could’ve expected going in.

I said during the week this kind of OSU team is a better match up for us compared to the offensive juggernauts of prior years. It can be more competitive for us and so far it is. A slobber knocker game is a much better chance for us compared to a track meet and we’re playing it as such.

If I were Ryan Day I’d keep throwing medium and long passes. Eventually their receivers will catch them

He just made two great passes inside the numbers and then they call that garbage fade. Better off with a slant or hitch.

I'd think the int returned for a TD @Mich has taken the slant/out inside the 5 yard line out of the playbook

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT