ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Coming to a beach near you in NJ and NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expert on everything. Calls everyone an idiot Insufferable person to read how he's always right and no one knows as much as him. I've lost count on how many he's insulted in this thread. If your opinion is different, there's no back and forth, your** just an idiot.
**you're

You seem really self-conscious. That must be terrible for you.

• Haha
Reactions: RUfinally2008
**you're

You seem really self-conscious. That must be terrible for you.
Not self-conscious, just amazed how clueless to the fact everyone's an idiot according to you. Lets count how many in this thread alone. You have to be a riot at parties,lmfao.

Not self-conscious, just amazed how clueless to the fact everyone's an idiot according to you. Lets count how many in this thread alone. You have to be a riot at parties,lmfao.

I don't believe I've accused anyone of being an idiot, in this thread.

I know what I know. You seem jealous. That's more of a "you" problem than a "me" problem. Good luck working that out.

MC_Whale_web.jpg

Not about whales, but times are changing. No more party town for bennies?

“Seaside has been very quietly getting better each year since Hurricane Sandy,” said Mike Loundy of Seaside Realty, who is also part of the Business Improvement District. “Nightclubs are just not the thing anymore. Seaside wanted to get away from that. So it created a vision plan to create some real commercial space with retail shopping — all sorts of uses.”

Reactions: RUScrew85
Not about whales, but times are changing. No more party town for bennies?

“Seaside has been very quietly getting better each year since Hurricane Sandy,” said Mike Loundy of Seaside Realty, who is also part of the Business Improvement District. “Nightclubs are just not the thing anymore. Seaside wanted to get away from that. So it created a vision plan to create some real commercial space with retail shopping — all sorts of uses.”
Sad news

The Marine Mammal Stranding Center, a group tasked with protecting sea mammals is in on it?

Ya sure about that?
I hope that's right and that org hasn't been taken over by establishment types. Think of all teh bills that pass with names that do opposite of what they say they do. There are plenty of organizations that are similar.. just PR tools of industry or government or political types.. like Soros "Open Society".

But the good news is we shall see.. because there are plenty of eyeballs on this and if the investigation is janky some people will scream about it. then we'll have to check if they are screaming only because they rep some interested party... like oil industry opposing windfarms. Yeah.. so hard to know what's what once journalism went bad.

I hope that's right and that org hasn't been taken over by establishment types. Think of all teh bills that pass with names that do opposite of what they say they do. There are plenty of organizations that are similar.. just PR tools of industry or government or political types.. like Soros "Open Society".

But the good news is we shall see.. because there are plenty of eyeballs on this and if the investigation is janky some people will scream about it. then we'll have to check if they are screaming only because they rep some interested party... like oil industry opposing windfarms. Yeah.. so hard to know what's what once journalism went bad.
I simply want to come to a conclusion one way or another although I doubt it will satisfy everyone because for some it has nothing to do with the whales themselves. I do tend to side with the accident theory.

I was there when the whale washed up in Manasquan 3 weeks back. Such a damn shame.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Where’s the cartoon for boats and fishing? You know, what’s actually causing the whale deaths.
How long has there been boats and fishing? Why are there so many whale deaths now? What's changed?

Yeah.. I think the windfarm surveys might have something to do with it... but it could be that the whales are closer in than they usually are.. maybe in greater numbers. If we paused the survey work and whale deaths ceased.. or kept dying in record numbers.. maybe that would help figure it out..

Reactions: MulletCork
How long has there been boats and fishing? Why are there so many whale deaths now? What's changed?

Yeah.. I think the windfarm surveys might have something to do with it... but it could be that the whales are closer in than they usually are.. maybe in greater numbers. If we paused the survey work and whale deaths ceased.. or kept dying in record numbers.. maybe that would help figure it out..
Significantly more whales plus significantly more boats

There were several captains of fishing boat captains at the Monmouth Ocean Labor Council meeting and they all use sonar to locate fish.

They agreed more whales and more boats are the major cause.

Reactions: mildone
I don't believe I've accused anyone of being an idiot, in this thread.

I know what I know. You seem jealous. That's more of a "you" problem than a "me" problem. Good luck working that out.
One page back, here's a gem. Can I count "moron"?
If Yahoo! News is saying it's unsubstantiated, there's very likely something there. Basically, whatever Yahoo! News and other Operation Mockingbird assets say, just assume the opposite is true. Works about 90 percent of the time.

You didn't read the article.

Your uninformed ass-talk stems from the fact that you're a moron of the absolute highest order.

Your uninformed ass-talk stems from the fact that you're a moron of the absolute highest order.
Yep. You can count that one. I stand by it because, if you read through it, he's making an unsupported assertion based on nothing other than where the article appeared (and Yahoo sourced it from a local outlet).

That sort of idiocy doesn't contribute to the conversation. It's just moose farts.

I always laugh at folks who are Leftists, applaud the Leftist takeover of a previously unbiased institution and then cite that institution as something without an agenda.

Is the Marine Mammal thingy one of those? I guess we'll see.

I always laugh at folks who are Leftists, applaud the Leftist takeover of a previously unbiased institution and then cite that institution as something without an agenda.

Is the Marine Mammal thingy one of those? I guess we'll see.
Thats where this whole issue gets screwed up. Traditionally, it is the leftists like PETA etc that should be overly cautious re whales dying and against private industry.. which is what the windfarms are.. where such issues are concerned. But now you have Democrats pushing wind and NJ Dem politicos who are at least politically invested in the project... so you have to wonder if the green energy crowd take precedence over the animal life crowd and if the animal life crowd will be "persuaded" to just step aside for the "greater good". We saw it with Fauci and the CDC.. just doing what Big Pharma wanted.. and covering their asses. Maybe they just to kick the can down the road until the surveys are completed.. then the project can proceed with minimized risks.

Thats where this whole issue gets screwed up. Traditionally, it is the leftists like PETA etc that should be overly cautious re whales dying and against private industry.. which is what the windfarms are.. where such issues are concerned. But now you have Democrats pushing wind and NJ Dem politicos who are at least politically invested in the project... so you have to wonder if the green energy crowd take precedence over the animal life crowd and if the animal life crowd will be "persuaded" to just step aside for the "greater good". We saw it with Fauci and the CDC.. just doing what Big Pharma wanted.. and covering their asses. Maybe they just to kick the can down the road until the surveys are completed.. then the project can proceed with minimized risks.
Yep.

Been happening since 2016 probably before any sonar for windmills.

Moose is an idiot just bad mouthing NJ and moved to Tennessee because it was too hard for him to live here. He sometimes pretend he was handicapped to get past the turnstile in NY subways.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Moose is an idiot just bad mouthing NJ and moved to Tennessee because it was too hard for him to live here. He sometimes pretend he was handicapped to get past the turnstile in NY subways.

Oh that's not nice

I mean Tennessee is only ranked 4th nationally in violent crime. What about those other 3 states with more?

But I'm sure they're focused on big issues there, not who is singing at brunch. Right?!

Significantly more whales plus significantly more boats

There were several captains of fishing boat captains at the Monmouth Ocean Labor Council meeting and they all use sonar to locate fish.

They agreed more whales and more boats are the major cause.
Occam's Razor. Everybody but people with an anti-wind turbine agenda, plus some people who take weird pride in allowing themselves to be made to look like total idiots by the aforementioned anti-wind turbine folks, get it.

This started out mildly interesting, got really boring, but is now becoming fun to watch again as more sheep stumble in with their old reliable "but you can't prove it's not" line. Super genius concept, that. Went from "hm" to "Game Of Numbskulls" pretty quick. 🤣

Any minute now, I'm expecting someone to post all about a congressional MEMO or two that, when it comes out, will totally prove how the entire thing is the fault of the Deep State and that we'll be seeing indictments "very soon".

oh good lord...
You have to view it as entertainment, you know? It's like the movie dumb and dumber, but even dumber than that.

The truly ridiculous are the ones who are, predictable as clockwork, trying to make this a left versus right thing. It never ceases to amaze me how easily manipulated some people are. And that bunch is the most obvious example.

I'm gonna defend my boy, @RUaMoose here. He's probably the only person from the original CE board crew who has admitted to not being very smart (and also admitted to being racist). I have respect for anybody who is honest about themselves that way, even if I don't respect their positions on a range of issues.

It's the reasonably intelligent people, who somehow can't recognize how much they're manipulated into taking these truly moronic positions on stuff, for which I lack respect.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Light rail doesn't even have a turnstile lol
Yeah but you can buy a handicap ticket at half price, for $1.10 I believe which is what I did. I only validated in the morning, never in the afternoon cause I never saw the fare enforcers in the afternoon ( I observed and knew their game). So I essentially paid $1.10 round trip from West End to Exchange

Last edited:
I'm gonna defend my boy, @RUaMoose here. He's probably the only person from the original CE board crew who has admitted to not being very smart (and also admitted to being racist). I have respect for anybody who is honest about themselves that way, even if I don't respect their positions on a range of issues.

It's the reasonably intelligent people, who somehow can't recognize how much they're manipulated into taking these truly moronic positions on stuff, for which I lack respect.

That I agree. He's definitely the best of that bunch, the low bar that it is. And credit to him to moving to a place that is in line with his beliefs, which the others don't do.

Reactions: RUaMoose
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT