ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/12-10/14 Thurs-Sat

Maryland

tenor.gif

Lanning’s time out before the failed third makes the diff. They get the first coming out of the TO

Tenn gets the INT and will beat A&M 20-13, Fisher and his big contract and all that NIL money drops to 4-3

Been feeling that Maryland has been very overrated (much like Syracuse). Once they start playing teams with a pulse, Taulia does not look like a world beater. Listened to the Maryland broadcast on the way home, and the crew sounded like they needed a bottle of Prozac and whiskey.

Reactions: koleszar
I think that was a catch and a big 3rd down conversion for Oregon …one handed grab too

Reviewed and it was a catch

Wisc fumble but looks like they crossed the line of gain and should get the first even without advancing the ball

Ballsy call from Oregon going for it on 4th & 3 that did not work. UW with 2+ minutes and at midfield down 4.

I was assured week 2 we beat one of the worst FBS teams in recent history and they would not win any more games the rest of the season. Yet they took down Wake today.

In FG range, OT in the cards?

I question that “injury” but clock would stop anyway for a bit after the first

Passing on two FGs early and going for the 4th at midfield cost Oregon but that’s the way Lanning rolls 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: RUboston
Fake news.
Wisconsin is going to easily win the West and likely be ranked top 25 by end of season according to what people told me this past week.

Dam tough ending for Oregon.
Most reporters I read have joked more about Iowa going 11-1 and getting to the B10 title game and maybe even small shot at playoff and doing it the “Iowa way” lol

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT