ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/12-10/14 Thurs-Sat

Take the points on the two FG's and punt on 4th and 3.
100% agree but that doesn’t seem to be his personality at all. These kind of calls cost him games last year too, Oregon St comes to mind. Think they were up 31-10 or something and they lost.

If he doesn’t change after that I don’t think he will. He’s just crazy aggressive.

Reactions: RUboston
What did Lanning do to lose the game?

What's your game to watch next?

Notre Dame/USC- I hope the field implodes.

Louisville on the CW? What channel?

UCLA/Oregon State?
It was 4th down calls in the Oregon. St game last year too iirc and they were up 21

USC ND and whatever else I can get on multiview and the iPad lol..looks like Miami UNC, Auburn LSU and Pitt Louisville… UCLA Oregon St will be on the iPad

Reactions: Knight Shift
ND up 7-0 after converting the Williams INT

Arizona up 10-6 on WSU…they could be handful for Colorado…their backup qb played well against USC last week.

Louisville up 14-7 on Pitt

Ref just teasing the ND fans lol…changing the DPI to OPI

20-6 Arizona on WSU
USC FG closes to 7-3
Louisville 21-14 on Pitt
UNC TD 7-0 on Miami, Tez Walker TD
Oregon St INT of Moore

Last edited:
Still got fire in his belly. He was mad at a penalty call. Miami drive helped by couple penalties and just might have fumbled it at the goal line and recovered by UNC.

Like that play by Williams, take it to the outside when it’s a bunch formation like that.

Gets a TD on the next play but brought back by holding.

Stopped later in the drive on a 4th and 1

OrSt up 6-0

OrSt gets another INT off Moore

Last edited:

Wide open TD Miami…7-7 4 plays 63yds

DJU also with a wide open TD, 13-0 OrSt after converting the INT

ND INT returned to the 1, ND TD, up 17-3

Last edited:
ND 24-3

USC escaped Colorado and Arizona but I don’t think they will escape tonight. It’s all on Willliams shoulders and if he doesn’t have it tonight, they won’t come back. ND’s defense playing well too

UCLA TD down 13-7 to OrSt
Louisville up 21-17 on Pitt

USC lucky there to get a FG, would’ve ran out of time otherwise without the offsides. 24-6

USC looks like a team that can lose a couple even though they haven’t yet. I can see some of the better PAC teams taking them out. So much rests on the shoulders of Williams.

OrSt fumble might lead to UCLA points…inside the redzone…down 13-7

Pitt up 24-21 on Louisville
Miami up 14-7 on UNC…great throw by VD getting hit on the TD pass
UCLA scores a FG down 13-10 now

Miami’s DC running out on the field lol and gets a penalty for it…gets UNC to the 10

UNC TD 14-14

Maybe Arizona will be the harder game and WSU the easier one for Colorado lol

Moore with a 3rd INT but this time a pick 6 and after a great qb run too, shame for him…23-10 OrSt

Miami should sneak in a FG before half, unless Mario KneelTheBall decides to pull a Lanning lol…17-14 Miami

Looking good for Pitt…Louisville misses a FG and stays down 10…8min left

Last edited:
Walker with another TD for UNC, 28-17 up on Miami… he’s having a nice game

UCLA TD down 29-17

USC TD down 31-20 to ND

ND KO return, 38-20

OrSt TD to get breathing room again 36-17

Duke up 24-3 without Leonard

Mizzou 35-21 on UK

UNC pulling away now 35-17 on Miami

Last edited:
An article in the Athletic summarizing some of the things I’ve mentioned about Lanning’s aggressiveness above.

From the article:

To recap:

• A year ago, Oregon vs. Washington in Eugene, the Ducks attempted a fourth-and-1 from their own 34-yard line, tied late in the fourth quarter. The play was stopped, and Washington kicked a field goal four plays later to take the lead and held on for a 37-34 win.

• Last year, Oregon vs. Oregon State, the Ducks attempted a fourth-and-1 from their own 29-yard line in the fourth quarter. The play was stopped, and Oregon State scored a touchdown four plays later to take the lead and held on for a 38-34 win (stopping another Oregon fourth down at the goal line late).

• Then Saturday, Oregon vs. Washington, the Ducks attempted a fourth-and-3 from midfield late in the fourth quarter. The play was stopped. Washington scored a touchdown two plays later and held on for a 36-33 win as the Ducks’ game-tying field goal attempt sailed wide as time expired.

Another after dark game with crazy comeback drama lol. This must be the week of the comebacks.

Another close up look of the CSU Hail Mary. They actually did the right thing knocking it down but he went down and got it lol.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT