ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/7-10/8 Fri-Sat

I know Bama and UGA are 1 and 2, but I question CBS choosing both of their games for their doubleheader. Think the decision was made before last weekend’s Auburn/LSU result, but both of those top ranked teams are home.

Another top 10 ranked SEC team in Tennessee is on the road and is the most enticing of the three games to me.
Looks like we were wrong and CBS lucked out and chose right lol

WTF was that last pass? Wouldn't have been a TD even if he caught it. I'm sure the A&M fans want their OC fired ASAP.
Ill advised play calling isn't just a Rutgers problem. At least they didn't line up their TE in the Wildcat and expect him to outrun faster defenders on a sweep.

• Haha
Reactions: redking
Oh baby FSU in FG range but throws the INT in the endzone

Didn’t want to leave it up to the kicker which I suppose I can’t blame him but then throw an INT oh man

Reactions: Knight Shift
Tennessee had 23 players enter the portal after Heupel was hired. Now they're possibly favored to beat Saban's Death Star.
Yup I’ve mentioned and at least 11 of them were starters. Good job by him. You can lose players but you can get players too. He’s given them offensive identity. Defense can be suspect though.

Reactions: redking
All these comments about other teams having offensive woes or sorry ass OCs doesn’t in the slightest diminish the fact that Rutgers has the worst one in P5. Period ,end of discussion.

So what you are saying is we should have kept Sitkowski and started him instead of Simon. Got it. 😜
To be fair, Art didn't necessarily play badly, except for the interception on 2nd and goal from the Iowa 4, when he threw into coverage towards the pylon, while throwing on the run.... The 81 yard drive that ended with the interception started on the Illinois 15, and in that drive Art had 2 nicely thrown completions of 34 yards and 21 yards, along with an 11 yard run. Luckily he was down before the ball came out on that almost scoop and score fumble on another Illinois possession...

Beavers trailed Stanford 24-10 on the road going into the fourth quarter and OSU pulled off the miracle comeback and won 28-27. Winning play was a catch off the defenders helmet. These things don’t happen at Rutgers.

Beavers trailed Stanford 24-10 on the road going into the fourth quarter and OSU pulled off the miracle comeback and won 28-27. Winning play was a catch off the defenders helmet. These things don’t happen at Rutgers.
Amazing. I had gone to bed needing that one to complete a big parlay. Thank goodness I didn't stay up.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Amazing. I had gone to bed needing that one to complete a big parlay. Thank goodness I didn't stay up.
There was a graphic at the beginning of the game when Stanford was leading that the lead was the first one for Stanford this season. What the heck has happened at Stanford under Shaw, and he has to be fired soon? He had such a great run until 2019.

2011Stanford11–28–1T–1st (North)L Fiesta77
2012Stanford12–28–1T–1st (North)W Rose67
2013Stanford11–37–2T–1st (North)L Rose1011
2014Stanford8–55–42nd (North)W Foster Farms
2015Stanford12–28–11st (North)W Rose33
2016Stanford10–36–33rd (North)W Sun1212
2017Stanford9–57–2T–1st (North)L Alamo1920
2018Stanford9–46–33rd (North)W Sun
2019Stanford4–83–6T–5th (North)
2020Stanford4–24–23rd (North)
2021Stanford3–92–76th (North)
2022Stanford1–40–4
Stanford:94–4964–35

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT