ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/14-9/16 Thurs-Sat

And back to Milroe for Alabama. He may not be the pure passer but better than what they had against USF.

Morning game in the west for USC Colorado in a couple weeks

And back to Milroe for Alabama. He may not be the pure passer but better than what they had against USF.

Morning game in the west for USC Colorado in a couple weeks

It's somewhat heartening that even a program like Alabama falls victim to inept QB play. Saban may have to go back to the "QB as game manager" model that served him so well earlier in his tenure. Their fans have been spoiled with great QB play in the last few years.

It's somewhat heartening that even a program like Alabama falls victim to inept QB play. Saban may have to go back to the "QB as game manager" model that served him so well earlier in his tenure. Their fans have been spoiled with great QB play in the last few years.
Milroe made same nice throws in that Texas game. I don’t know if he can do that consistently though. Probably need to rely more on RPO, his legs and maybe quick reads to highlight his ability.

I’ve mentioned in the past Alabama has been showing some chinks in the armor and this goes back to even when Mullen was at UF and they ran physically on Alabama. They’re still a very good team, just not so dominating like they’ve been for so long.

I’ve been saying with portal and NIL (despite people complaining) I see opportunity widening from the top on down. Alabama showing weaknesses and Clemson as well etc…

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT