ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/14-9/16 Thurs-Sat

Had to step away for a bit looks like some competitive games early with UGA and Alabama.

17-14 UGA on USCe
USF up 3-0 on Alabama

Bama 3-3 at the half (USF)
Man Bama is in a dive - and a half dozen Bama recuits going to Colorado for the game

Alabama up 10-3 with 7 min left USF driving on Alabama side of the field and they just threw a deep INT in the endzone.

Michigan up 7-6 on Bowling Green. I’ve said I don’t rule out competing with anyone other than OSU, assuming OSU’s offense continues to perform at the high level it has for years.

We’ve competed with Michigan at times.

Random thoughts about random B1G teams:

1. Allar looked pedestrian against Illinois' defense. 3 picks in first quarters and 5 quarters made the difference for PSU Allar completions % under 50% for day.

2. Michigan starting slow against BGSU, but that seems to be a B1G thing. See Wisconsin. Same for Iowa today.

3. Michigan State is ass.

Have not read the board today, but I'm guessing the usual Prozac crowd will be at the usual gloom and doom. We won. We need to work on the pass game (duh).

Seems there are more winnable games on the schedule than the beginning of the season: Michigan State, Wisconsin, Indiana, Maryland are all winnable, but we won't win them all. Not sure what was up with Penn State today. Could we upset Penn State or Michigan? IDK.
I've penciled in 9.25 wins.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
What the heck happened? Maybe Matt Campbell should’ve left when he had all the offers.
Gambling issues took at least a few key players off the roster iirc and so close to the season too. I think at least starting qb and rb were lost.

Reactions: RUSK97
Wyoming down 10-7 against Texas. They beat TT a couple weeks ago can they take out another Texas team. Texas coming down off their Alabama high.

Purdue TD down 21-14 to the Cuse on a Hudson Card run

WVU goes up 14-6 on Pitt

Tenn closes to 29-16 but just under 9 min left

USF did the same on a crucial 4th against Alabama

WVU 17-6

Cuse 28-14

Last edited:
5 TOs for Purdue…who can win like that. Seemed to be quite a few games today with those kind of TO numbers.

Nice 31yd TD pass from Morris for TCU….up 26-13 up on Houston

Edit: Maybe not a 5th TO

Purdue might get lucky because their player was out of bounds when he touched the ball so it becomes dead and the Cuse recovery after isn’t relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT