ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/14-9/16 Thurs-Sat

Purdue makes good on that overturned TO call and scores the TD 28-20 Cuse…Purdue misses the XP…of course Purdue needs to fill their shoot themselves in the foot quota lol

Well your boy Prime is on tap now on ESPN lol
Teams were pushing and shoving before being dressed.
The Rock was taking the spotlight, Lil Wayne there with his butt hanging out. Prime selling over a million in sunglasses. Think the Buf car hit the rumble strips a bit this week.

A top NJ OL just decomitted from PSU and is offered by Colorado

Colorado up 7-0

That looked like a PI on Cuse on the 4th down but no call

Texas up 17-10 on Wyoming in the 4th

Cuse TD run for Schrader and that’s likely it for Purdue 35-20 Cuse

WVU sacks Jurkovec on 4th inside their own 20 and it’s likely over for Pitt down 17-6

CSU scores a TD…3 plays 75yds…WR pass for the TD 7-7

Reactions: Knight Shift

CSU fumble return of Travis Hunter and they’re up 14-7 now.…under review…play stands

Looked like a fumble to me

BYU missed a 50yd FGA and stays up 38-31 and Ark gets the ball with 2 min left…no timeouts

Ark driving inside the redzone…oh man holding on Ark after a Jefferson escape from a sack…coming back now instead

Ooh another holding call pushes Ark back

Ark sacked and that’s all she wrote…38-31 BYU…a couple holding calls short circuited that final drive

14-14 Colorado CSU

Colorado vs CSU worth it for the extracurriculars. So many personal fouls already. These two teams will be swinging helmets by the end of the game.

Reactions: thegock
Colorado vs CSU worth it for the extracurriculars. So many personal fouls already. These two teams will be swinging helmets by the end of the game.
I said this last week for Colorado but emotion that is unfocused can be dangerous and can come back and bite you, especially against better competition.

I said this last week for Colorado but emotion that is unfocused can be dangerous and can come back and bite you, especially against better competition.
Col State isn't any good but Sanders turned the game into Jets vs Sharks.
Now there are 100 recuits there and they doing the dancing and turnover throne.
There are washed-up celebs all over the place promoting their latest attempt at records etc.
The Buf kids are all juiced-up.
Sanders sold over a million in glasses
Sanders always says "keep the main thing the main thing" and that;s not happened this week.
Now its a circus and State came to play

Mohamed Kamara of Col State from NJ had an RU offer
He was a two star and not even 200lbs

When Sanders throws the ball 30 yds there is hardly any arc
Lots of QBs dont have that

Col State isn't any good but Sanders turned the game into Jets vs Sharks.
Now there are 100 recuits there and they doing the dancing and turnover throne.
There are washed-up celebs all over the place promoting their latest attempt at records etc.
The Buf kids are all juiced-up.
Sanders sold over a million in glasses
Sanders always says "keep the main thing the main thing" and that;s not happened this week.
Now its a circus and State came to play

Colorado State doesn't know it's a damn show. They think it's a damn fight.

Reactions: mdk01 and thegock
Colorado State doesn't know it's a damn show. They think it's a damn fight.
Colorado St. D coordinator calling a beautiful game so far. As soon as he feels Sanders is getting comfortable he dials up an all out blitz to rattle him a little and speed up his clock.

Colorado St. D coordinator calling a beautiful game so far. As soon as he feels Sanders is getting comfortable he dials up an all out blitz to rattle him a little and speed up his clock.
It doesn't look like Colorado's OC has any answers. It doesn't help that their OL is getting destroyed. They haven't been able to block #8 all night. The only time they've been able to generate offense is when he's on the bench with an injury.

See that tying TD pass that was a rope?
Thirty yards with practically no arc at all.
That's an NFL arm

Hey, ESPN. Do we have to see shots of the coaches after every play? I didn't tune in to watch them.

Last edited:
Shedeur Sanders was a stud for taking the dirty hit that landed him on his shoulder
State is absolutely the dirtiest team I've seen since Vontaze Burfict at AZ.
All game I see State players trying to spread some extra mustard into blocks and tackles
Travis Hunter hit was a disgrace
I was so sick of Sanders BS this week I didn't even care if they won but after watching the dirty plays I rooted

"They do ejections for some weak targeting calls, but you don’t get ejected for something absolutely ridiculous like that?!?"

— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) September 17, 2023

" Like I don’t understand the difference between targeting and what I just witnessed. I’ve seen others get thrown out for far less. That was blatant and uncalled for IMO!"

— LeBron James (@KingJames) September 17, 2023

Fell asleep during the game but CSU game is another reason why it’s better not to take the emotions too far. Not only could your own team get emotional penalties that can hurt you, the other team might actually try to hurt you being too emotional and juiced as well. Just go about your biz and beat the heck out of them, don't light a fire under them where they try to be dirty or extra physical.

I didn't think Colorado would win at Oregon before the Hunter injury, now I think it's really an uphill battle.

Last edited:
5 of those undefeated teams are in the B1G East. We belong.
PAC has had a good start to the season too. Coming into the season, there was the expectation their qbs would be top notch and so far at the start of the season many of them have been on fire. I think at least 6 ranked vs ranked games next week and 3 of them will be PAC vs PAC games. FSU Clemson game as well.

Ole Miss/Alabama
UCLA/Utah
Colorado/Oregon
Oregon St/WSU
OSU/ND
Iowa/PSU

Reactions: Knight Shift
Watched the entire 🦬 ♈ game last night. Will be tired for days. One of the best games in 2023. CSU is filthy, and not in a good way.

Let me be the first to say it:

Prime.......TIME

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT