ADVERTISEMENT

So...Tyree Rodgers,Crump, NJ kids, are no gos on Flips??

BlockR

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2015
Rodgers staying with mighty ODU and Crump with non power five league Temple ??????
Sure sounds like it since Crump went on twitter saying hes staying at Temple last night and I think Rodgers is a no show to this point for this weekend. unless he shows up late today

Interesting I just assumed Rogers was headed for VT, if he is staying with ODU, then he either feels obligated to his original commitment or he that is the level of football he wishes to play at, which is fine and he sounds like he knows what he wants.

Rodgers staying with mighty ODU and Crump with non power five league Temple ??????
Sure sounds like it since Crump went on twitter saying hes staying at Temple last night and I think Rodgers is a no show to this point for this weekend. unless he shows up late today
Both previously and widely reported. Your're another gloater in the negative.

shows how far Ash and company will have to go to rebuild what Flood and staff tore down..where was this widely reported? didnt see anything till late last night on social media about Crump?

A little disappointing but you can't blame Ash for kids being loyal.

2017 is when we swing for the fences in recruiting.

Reactions: RUchi
Relax, these kids were never going to be program changers. They would have added depth, maybe special teams. Kids will be kids. There are way to many factors involved with the decision making process. And, in the end, it's their life.

Crump seems like a player whose recruitment profile dipped a bit because of the Sayreville situation. Not to say he's necessarily a game-changer, but I think he'd be a very good addition to any Big Ten roster, so this is great for Temple. I'm not as familiar with Rogers, but it strikes me as a situation where he thinks he's a better for for the that ODU level of play (I could be wrong).

Reactions: Jeismeister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT