Northwestern 76 Purdue 60 - watch out for the Wildcats

Other RU opponents

James Madison 83 Wake Forest 76 - hmm
Bryant 62 Long Island University 53 - 1st NEC win for the Bulldogs
Princeton 71 Lipscomb 43 - 27-10 4th quarter for the Tigers

Other ranked teams

None

Also

Georgia State 58 Georgia Southern 54 - throw out the records when these two play
Eastern Illinois 71 Jacksonville State 67 2OT - game of the day

Today:

Big Ten 0-0
Other RU opponents 3-1

Year to Date:

Big Ten 115-59
Other RU opponents 89-51

There were no palindromic scores in 83 games today. There have been 16 palindromic scores in 2,185 games this season. It's been eight endless days since the last palindromic score.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Thanks BeK. Happy New Year.

Is it just me or are a lot of the teams which beat us in OOC play doing fairly well? I see JMU beating a Power 5 team in Wake and remember you posting other wins or strong games by Elon, Princeton, Bucknell (yes I know we beat them) and others. Just hoping that the losses early weren't as bad as they seemed at the time.

Thanks BeK. Happy New Year.

Is it just me or are a lot of the teams which beat us in OOC play doing fairly well? I see JMU beating a Power 5 team in Wake and remember you posting other wins or strong games by Elon, Princeton, Bucknell (yes I know we beat them) and others. Just hoping that the losses early weren't as bad as they seemed at the time.
While RU played a decent enough crop of mid-majors (you should see who our other team, Arizona, played, little sisters for sure) none of them "should" have beaten RU. In certain seasons, Chattanooga, Temple, St. John's and Seton Hall, as well as JMU, have fielded teams that are competitive with P5 teams, they don't look like they are really having those kind of years. Later on my other computer I'll check that I'm not crazy, but that's my take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT