ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Coming to a beach near you in NJ and NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ran a business all around the world , long before Daddy was President. Can you say the same about Hunter? Has Trump ever said he knows nothing about his kids business adventures like the nitwit has said? So whenever another layer is lifted off The Biden Crime Family, the defense is this guy did it or that guy did it. Don't even get me started on how Fancy Nancy is worth $140 mil, lol

"nitwit"
"Biden Crime Family"
"Fancy Nancy"

You're a vapid pussy.

They ran a business all around the world , long before Daddy was President. Can you say the same about Hunter? Has Trump ever said he knows nothing about his kids business adventures like the nitwit has said? So whenever another layer is lifted off The Biden Crime Family, the defense is this guy did it or that guy did it. Don't even get me started on how Fancy Nancy is worth $140 mil, lol
Nobody cares if they prosecute Hunter but I have no idea how prosecuting him saves the whales.

"nitwit"
"Biden Crime Family"
"Fancy Nancy"

You're a vapid pussy.
Really? LMFAO. Look who is so easy to get under the skin,butt hurt when anything is said about the gang that can't shoot straight. Crucified Conservatives for 6 years but can't handle the truth. I love it. I thought you being so high and almighty put me on block? . Seems you talk tough but can't follow up and stick to it. RU4Real except when it comes to sticking to what you say. What more do I need to do for you to stop blocking-unblocking-blocking me? A pussy is blocking someone{saying it anyway} then peeking at said person because it's killing you, too friggin funny. My definition of pussy clearly is different than you.I thought you did, but- - you didn't.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
Nobody cares if they prosecute Hunter but I have no idea how prosecuting him saves the whales.
I think you are misses the game plan even though it's been stated several times. They are going after Joey, no one cares if Hunter rots in prison and for the record, I could care less if Donald is in the cell next to him. The laptop from hell is going to sink the big guy and prove how corrupt government is, both sides.

It was posted to show just how sensitive snowflakes are to anything that isn't a shot at Conservatives. You got semi's over every funny and sometimes to me also hilarious memes about Trump. Difference is I found the humour in many, you guys go off complaining about it on The View. Go track some tornadoes and post a War and Peace thread.

If the dolphin meme{ purely meant as a joke to show how soft Liberals are}got under the soft underbelly, this will pop the main vein no doubt. It was ok to post $hit loads of in most cases funny memes at The Donald, but this $hitshow is off limits by the MSM. But I'll have you know, the World is watching and we are looked at as a joke under the current Gang That Can't Shoot Straight. Free countries being attacked or on the verge of it. I'll add this, Trump is off the rails and since many in the GOP don't have the nads to berate his actions, I hope the Democratic witch hunt succeeds and will give Republicans a candidate that actually could win in 2024. It would be pretty funny watching Dems doing the dirty work for Republicans.

Sorry, it was an unfunny, completely inaccurate meme and you trying to pawn it off as some gotcha post to deflect from how inaccurate your meme was is weak. There are plenty of funny jokes about Murphy, Biden, Trump, DeSantis, etc. out there - I get a laugh out of making fun of both sides when others do it, but we're not really supposed to be making fun of politicians in threads on the football board, as that usually leads to them being locked/moved/deleted. And I'm amazed that hasn't happened to this one yet or that you haven't been banned for such politically charged posts. Also, for the record, I've never posted a political meme or called any POTUS names, even when I posted on the CE board for ~20 years, as I think the office should be respected. I have made some scathing commentary on the actual behaviors of certain politicians, but that's different, as the behaviours were fact/observation-based.

Sorry, it was an unfunny, completely inaccurate meme and you trying to pawn it off as some gotcha post to deflect from how inaccurate your meme was is weak. There are plenty of funny jokes about Murphy, Biden, Trump, DeSantis, etc. out there - I get a laugh out of making fun of both sides when others do it, but we're not really supposed to be making fun of politicians in threads on the football board, as that usually leads to them being locked/moved/deleted. And I'm amazed that hasn't happened to this one yet or that you haven't been banned for such politically charged posts. Also, for the record, I've never posted a political meme or called any POTUS names, even when I posted on the CE board for ~20 years, as I think the office should be respected. I have made some scathing commentary on the actual behaviors of certain politicians, but that's different, as the behaviours were fact/observation-based.

White Wine GIF

You campaigning to have me banned, surprising only because I've seen you attacked so many times in the weather thread. I get it though, some things like censorship are front and center these days or should I say,"front of mind"?

As of mid-March 2023, NOAA Fisheries has handed out 15 marine mammal Incidental Take Authorizations (ITAs) to offshore wind projects from NC to MA. These will allow companies to “take” 111,817 whales, dolphins and seals. The harassment, injury, and killing of marine mammals are referred to as “takes.”

The 111,817 figure is the tally of 118 “Level A” and 111,699 “Level B” takes. Level A includes permanent hearing loss and other bodily injury. Level B harassment includes behavioral disturbance (such as frightening an animal from its normal feeding area) and temporary hearing loss. A deafened whale fleeing into a shipping channel is likely a dead whale.

It is illegal to take any federally listed animal, that is, unless one applies for and is granted an ITA. An “incidental” take is defined as, “an unintentional, but not unexpected taking of a protected species.”

LOL so you admit Trump was in on the grift? No wonder he has a Chinese bank account!

• Haha
Reactions: RUfinally2008
LOL so you admit Trump was in on the grift? No wonder he has a Chinese bank account!
And you admit to nothing, talk about total denial.
And let's not forget, in the greatest irony, they gave 2BN to a guy who never held a job from a non-family member right after their patron left office. But the same people OK with that cry about Hunter.

Like I said, every accusation from them is a confession.

Falsely claim the FBI is limiting free speech because you're banning books and AP class and statues of David.

Claim others' children take money from China when your idols' children take Chinese money while in office.

Falsely claim your opponents are killing whales when your idol tried to drill for oil in the same places.

If they're accusing you of doing something it's because they're doing it.
FBI didn't hold information from the public before the 2020 election? The CIA didn't discredit the laptop calling it a russian hoax by 51 experts? Again every time Biden comes up you guys defend it by bringing up Trump as the defense. Put Trump away, "lock him up" then defend the nitwit. You can't, you need trump always in the equation, it's so obvious.

FBI didn't hold information from the public before the 2020 election? The CIA didn't discredit the laptop calling it a russian hoax by 51 experts? Again every time Biden comes up you guys defend it by bringing up Trump as the defense. Put Trump away, "lock him up" then defend the nitwit. You can't, you need trump always in the equation, it's so obvious.
you're the idiot for engaging with him to be honest. He's an absolutely hateful and jaded person. The only fool here is the person validating his presence by engaging him

be smarter

You campaigning to have me banned, surprising only because I've seen you attacked so many times in the weather thread. I get it though, some things like censorship are front and center these days or should I say,"front of mind"?
You seriously have issues with reading comprehension and you show zero indication that you've ever read my posts. I've been on record countless times that I would barely moderate message boards like this (and turned down the offer to moderate the CE board a few times), as I'm quite libertarian and dislike censorship, so I would never "campaign" to have you or anyone else banned, short of someone going way way over the line - and arguing over politics, science, sports, whatever is not something people should be banned for, IMO, but I don't run the site. My only point in mentioning banning is that your political posts are incendiary enough to get you banned - not something I would do, but I'm not in charge.

You seriously have issues with reading comprehension and you show zero indication that you've ever read my posts. I've been on record countless times that I would barely moderate message boards like this (and turned down the offer to moderate the CE board a few times), as I'm quite libertarian and dislike censorship, so I would never "campaign" to have you or anyone else banned, short of someone going way way over the line - and arguing over politics, science, sports, whatever is not something people should be banned for, IMO, but I don't run the site. My only point in mentioning banning is that your political posts are incendiary enough to get you banned - not something I would do, but I'm not in charge.
Fun things to do in retirement, eh
😆😂

LMAO. What information was withheld? That Bill Barr and Durham opened a criminal investigation...into Trump?

If taking money from China (or any other country) was a crime, the only one locked up would be Trump and his children.

Do you have anything else to project and humiliate yourself over?

Is there anything more beautiful than being called "hateful" by someone with more handles on this board than brain cells- because he praised slavery among other gems?

And when you see who liked it, chef's kiss!

Is there anything more beautiful than being called "hateful" by someone with more handles on this board than brain cells- because he praised slavery among other gems?

And when you see who liked it, chef's kiss!
you are the most hateful, bigoted, jaded and miserable person on here. It's all on display. We get it, daddy not happy with your lifestyle that doesn't mean you have to be an absolute dik on here

you're the idiot for engaging with him to be honest. He's an absolutely hateful and jaded person. The only fool here is the person validating his presence by engaging him

be smarter
Seriously though, you called me an idiot and you should practice what you preach and"be smarter". I get it, I really do.He's tough to read and not correct the imbecile. Throwing around the idiot tag then doing the same exact thing is well, oh never mind, we are both on the same side when it comes to this joker.

Seriously though, you called me an idiot and you should practice what you preach and"be smarter". I get it, I really do.He's tough to read and not correct the imbecile. Throwing around the idiot tag then doing the same exact thing is well, oh never mind, we are both on the same side when it comes to this joker.
yup I'm a hypocrite! we're both retarded fools for engaging him!

he's just an hateful person

it looked more like a blob of rotted flesh than anything else. Was probably floating out at sea for a few months
Migrating great whites depend on this sort of thing, naturally. A floating whale carcass off the east coast of the U.S. is, to a white shark, basically the Kilmer Rest Area.

Can you actually read the thread before posting? RUFinally posted the stupid meme with dead dolphins and Murphy, which I dismissed, because, well, it's stupid, since there are no offshore windmills in this area, and then GreenKnight replied to my post challenging my dismissal, implying he didn't think the meme was dumb. And while also he made a number of points that had nothing to do with the meme, I think I addressed them pretty well.
Can you actually read the thread before posting?

The response about what offshore windmills CAN do stands alone. It was not a direct response about what is happening to whales and dolphins NOW... but you and at least one other treated that response as if it was.. stating there are no offshore windmills off New Jersey now.

Your posts stand in the context of the post to which you responded while that post stands independent of any other posts or ideas expressed in the thread. And so, my post pointing that out remains valid.

And greenknights response to you did not validate your response that there are no windmills offshore right now. He merely supported his own post about what the windmills, once completed, would do.

It is very clear that you did not want to discuss his points about the vibrations of operating offshore windmills and wanted to wave away his points by saying those windmills do not exist.

So, please keep your advice about what I should read or what I should post to yourself. And why did you use the word "meme" in your post? Are you using it like "idea"?

Can you actually read the thread before posting?

The response about what offshore windmills CAN do stands alone. It was not a direct response about what is happening to whales and dolphins NOW... but you and at least one other treated that response as if it was.. stating there are no offshore windmills off New Jersey now.

Your posts stand in the context of the post to which you responded while that post stands independent of any other posts or ideas expressed in the thread. And so, my post pointing that out remains valid.

And greenknights response to you did not validate your response that there are no windmills offshore right now. He merely supported his own post about what the windmills, once completed, would do.

It is very clear that you did not want to discuss his points about the vibrations of operating offshore windmills and wanted to wave away his points by saying those windmills do not exist.

So, please keep your advice about what I should read or what I should post to yourself. And why did you use the word "meme" in your post? Are you using it like "idea"?
Are you ignoring RUfinally2008, the guy that posted an actual "meme" that Numbers responded to? Because that would be the only explanation as to how you're still absolutely lost af.

Also, as you've been told, one guy's random, proofless conjecture isn't worth addressing. If these vibrations are so problematic, where's his evidence? Plenty of other windmills out there to look at.

Are you ignoring RUfinally2008, the guy that posted an actual "meme" that Numbers responded to? Because that would be the only explanation as to how you're still absolutely lost af.

Also, as you've been told, one guy's random, proofless conjecture isn't worth addressing. If these vibrations are so problematic, where's his evidence? Plenty of other windmills out there to look at.
I daresay he's tilting at windmills, lol. He's completely lost.

The experts on here are amazing. If only they were in government,all our problems would be cured, oh wait, my bad ignored. Currently, anything that shows a lack of oversight gets ignored, and covered up by the CNN/MSNBC's of the world. The list has grown in the last 3 years as the economy, border,vaccine info, violence in our cities,green energy being truly decades away from working, are all buried. What I have learned though is what a fish is. Yes dead sea life happens for a variety of reasons, but to explore why is a no no. I stand corrected.

Last edited:
The experts on here are amazing. If only they were in government,all our problems would be cured, oh wait, my bad ignored. Currently, anything that shows a lack of oversight gets ignored, and covered up by the CNN/MSNBC's of the world. The list has grown in the last 3 years as the economy, border,vaccine info, violence in our cities,green energy being truly decades away from working, are all buried. What I have learned though is what a fish is. Yes dead sea life happens for a variety of reasons, but to explore why is a no no. I stand corrected.

The funny thing to me is that the Trust The Science and the Science Is Settled people are the same people. Their minds are totally closed to any other possibilities but the ones they agreed to. Truth be dammed.

Last edited:
The funny thing to me is that the Trust The Science and the Science Is Settled people are the same people. Their minds are totally closed to any other possibilities but the ones they agreed to. Truth be dammed.

You're not doing it right.

Science is evidence-based. What we have here is conjecture - specifically, that mapping sonars are somehow killing whales.

What we don't have is anyone offering a reason why this would be true.

We don't have an explanation as to how it could be true given the fact that dead whales have appeared months after all the sonar mapping has been wrapped.

Now we get "vibrations in the water!", notwithstanding the fact that 1) these windmills aren't built, so they're not vibrating anything and 2) there are a LOT of marine windmills which, to date, don't seem to have killed any whales with their "vibrations" and 3) as I pointed out, ship traffic transmits much more sound into the water.

No, what we have here is a bunch of people who have made a claim which they can't substantiate in any way and are now throwing stones at the scientific process and general reasoning because no one will take them seriously, what with their claims and lack of evidence.

To quote an old lady, "That's not how this works."

You're not doing it right.

Science is evidence-based. What we have here is conjecture - specifically, that mapping sonars are somehow killing whales.

What we don't have is anyone offering a reason why this would be true.

We don't have an explanation as to how it could be true given the fact that dead whales have appeared months after all the sonar mapping has been wrapped.

Now we get "vibrations in the water!", notwithstanding the fact that 1) these windmills aren't built, so they're not vibrating anything and 2) there are a LOT of marine windmills which, to date, don't seem to have killed any whales with their "vibrations" and 3) as I pointed out, ship traffic transmits much more sound into the water.

No, what we have here is a bunch of people who have made a claim which they can't substantiate in any way and are now throwing stones at the scientific process and general reasoning because no one will take them seriously, what with their claims and lack of evidence.

To quote an old lady, "That's not how this works."

Right on cue.

Did ChatGPT write this for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT