ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Adidas Uniforms Revealed then taken down

We are the 1st ever college football program, we are the oldest FBS program and we played in the 1st college football game ever. If any team should have a traditional look it should be us.

But we can have our cake and eat it too, traditional uniforms for most games, crazy alt for one or two games a year.

That way we can have both.
Olde Queens logo on helmet for 150th. Also for homecoming.

The uniforms on Snapchat are the same uniforms people are saying were "placeholders." I'm pretty sure those are the uniforms.

The uniforms on Snapchat are the same uniforms people are saying were "placeholders." I'm pretty sure those are the uniforms.
I hope so. I like the look and the numbers. Keep it simple. I think I read here that next year would be some tweaks.

[sick]
These are the gloves and the back of the red jersey from Snapchat. I couldn't get a screenshot of the back of the white jersey. It's the same as the red jersey, but in white (obviously;))

I like the NJ outline on the back I wish the numbers were block, but I can live with them.

Last edited:
I've seen state outlines on helmets:
8d19542d50e893ad1eea39fae735b6e7.jpg

b330b62f5516b514955b0a8d00080c0e.jpg

2009-michigan-state-football-helmet-silver-lining_over.jpg

images

images

I've seen state outlines on helmets:
8d19542d50e893ad1eea39fae735b6e7.jpg

b330b62f5516b514955b0a8d00080c0e.jpg

2009-michigan-state-football-helmet-silver-lining_over.jpg

images

images

It would look better on the helmet but goofy on the neck. It puts the names down lower and the numbers extremely low. I'm confused on the jersey because they other day people were saying they are placeholders but I think those are the jerseys we are wearing.

Agree, madchuck.

I'm really not a fan of that design at all. It's so confused. It's not sure if it wants to be minimalist/traditional (template) or cutting-edge/modern (numbers, state outline on neck area).

Would take NC State or Miami adidas templates with our colors.

Put the state outline on the helmet like everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT