ADVERTISEMENT

Vitale crying about lack of respect for the ACC

knight82

All American
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2002
Just happened to turn on ESPN just now. And what's the first thing I hear. Vitale going on a rant about how the ACC got disrespected. Teams weren't seeded high enough, tournament champ gets an 8 seed. blah, blah, blah. Why does he love that conference so much?

You do know our opponent beat Purdue, Maryland and Alabama, right?
With so few OOC games this year it is hard to gauge league strength.
Glad the Big Ten was viewed as the strongest.
Hope we prove it in the Tournie.

Just happened to turn on ESPN just now. And what's the first thing I hear. Vitale going on a rant about how the ACC got disrespected. Teams weren't seeded high enough, tournament champ gets an 8 seed. blah, blah, blah. Why does he love that conference so much?

He gets paid to do that! That's why. He's been doing it for years.

Reactions: LotusAggressor
It's because he has his lips so far up rat face's a-hole he can't think straight.

The seedings are about storylines....if OK State advances, Underwood gets to face OK State, who he left to take the Illinois job after 1 year. I am certain OK State fans want a shot at Underwood and Cade Cunningham vs Ayo Dousumu is must see TV.....

I used to believe that, but the truth is the committee doesn't care. They have too much else to worry about. They missed easy opportunities to line up Michigan with potential rematch against Loyola Chicago and a potential matchup of Michigan-San Diego State pitting Juwan Howard against the coach who recruited him to Michigan (Brian Dutcher).

There are just so many potential story lines for different teams that some of them are bound to show up in the bracket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT