ADVERTISEMENT

MIT Mathematics Degrees Not Necessary

Feb 23, 2020
Basketball picks are common sense. Look at a few stats like SOS, W-L, NET, conference record, recent injuries, play down stretch, and done. This year should be a lesson for anyone who foolishly believes some boob in basement "crunching numbers" on college hoopers is any better than you, me, or anyone else. The Trump Test is the real winner, as usual.

Basketball picks are common sense. Look at a few stats like SOS, W-L, NET, conference record, recent injuries, play down stretch, and done. This year should be a lesson for anyone who foolishly believes some boob in basement "crunching numbers" on college hoopers is any better than you, me, or anyone else. The Trump Test is the real winner, as usual.
what does that mean?

Trump has said many times he doesn't need data pushers up in his business. Trump wants the feel of the room. Trump wants to know what it tastes and smells like. Many data pushers on here should take a lesson. Maybe Trump 101 class.

As I said an attention seeking freak

Why can’t the admins see this guy for what he is - a garden variety 🧌

Trump has said many times he doesn't need data pushers up in his business. Trump wants the feel of the room. Trump wants to know what it tastes and smells like. Many data pushers on here should take a lesson. Maybe Trump 101 class.
Mods, if you IP ban this guy I will buy a premium subscription.

For posting facts? The "data" basketball geeks were universally wrong. Enjoy begging for a ban. Sad dude.
Just because it would be funny and I'm considering premium anyway.

I can get it for free by just ignoring you, but it's less funny. Also, I'm an altruist at heart and an IP ban on you would improve the board for everyone.

Yeah, but according to what you are calling "The Trump Test" Rutgers and Clemson are in and NC State is way, way out.

If someone writes the quote "Trump wants the feel of the room. Trump wants to know what it tastes and smells like." in a thread about bracketology, it's time to stop conversing with that person in a serious manner.

Reactions: Kbee3
The way the test works is:
(1) You try to figure out what to say to make Rutgers fans mad.
(2) You mostly fail but make it up with volume
(3) ????
(4) Profit(?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT